He must have been gay or a vicar

Grateful for small mercies I say :bulb:

Last one I got was late last year down the m1 starting at j18s. I had to share the spoils with an ol’ boy drivin’ a KitKat wagon, tries and turns :laughing: He looked well brassed off when he had to pull off at j16 and I had to make do with the scenery all to myself.

Yeah what’s he going on about :open_mouth: if he don’t like it don’t look, speed up, slow down lose the old cow, what’s the problem :question:

maurice:
Agreed she is no oil painting, but we have all seen a lot worse in lorry parks charging for it…

As long as it’s got a pulse… Enough said…

I had similar coming up the A42 not long ago… I noticed a car ‘sitting’ very close to the back of the trailer. I thought about ‘feathering’ my hand-brake but I couldn’t be bothered with the hassle of completing accident forms should the car have hit me. Anyway, the car decides to overtake very slowly. Once it is level with the front of the tractor unit I look down. There’s a bloke driving and a woman asleep on the passenger seat. She’s in her mid-50s, wearing a crop top and nothing below, bearing a ‘shaven haven’ for all to see. I had a good perv (well… you have to, don’t you?) and then lent on the horn. Scared the bejesus out of the pair of them, the car swerved away nearly hitting the armco! PMSL!

Bob

Trucker Jonathan Kitchen looked out of his cab and saw her naked below the waist as she slowly overtook his HGV in her Peugeot 307.

He was so shocked by the sight that he called police.

I just thought I would preserve the name of this public-spirited citizen here for posterity. :wink:

im a new trucker when can this happen to me

That’s a rubbish report in that Murdoch rag.

Local rags are far better: The Westmoreland Gazette and News & Star

joedwyer1:
im a new trucker when can this happen to me

Soon, I nearly dropped me butty when I saw some bird on the roof of a car on the hard shoulder posing for saucy (or more?) snaps. :open_mouth:

that driver and the police need a good boot where the sun dont shine for reporting and charging your woman. mr kitchen didnt need to look and then make the phonecall to police and the cop should have just sent her on her way with a warning.

glenman:
that driver and the police need a good boot where the sun dont shine for reporting and charging your woman. mr kitchen didnt need to look and then make the phonecall to police and the cop should have just sent her on her way with a warning.

Or with his truncheon (to complete the job) :stuck_out_tongue:

All I can say is thank god I was off duty, the sight of her playing air guitar on her self could mentally scar a sensitive soul like me! :laughing:

The Highway Man:
All I can say is thank god I was off duty, the sight of her playing air guitar on her self could mentally scar a sensitive soul like me! :laughing:

You’d of made her dress up in foil and watched from the saftey of the grass verge, i’ve seen ya’s do it before !!! :smiley: :smiley:

I 'fess up, you’ve got me bang to rights Guv, take me away!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
No oil painting? Jesus H Christ, it’s got a face like a bulldog licking ■■■■ off of a nettle. What if you had just had your breakfast?

OH NO NO NO NO

How come the trucker wasn’t banned for not concentrating on the road and being gay?

Normaly you would call such a bloke “William Anker” but clearly in this case that wouldn’t be true!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: