Engine Covers

Does anyone know were the best place for Engine Covers is, I ordered 1 from a Woman from the North East and when it came it was rubbish, Thanks Loretta

I was going to make a sarcy remark about being a bit girly. but you ARE a girly so it’s pointless.

Not in this country but it’s quilted leather in various colours and can be shipped…

translate.google.com/translate?t … 03031.html

You won’t get anything nice in this country, only edged carpet costing a fortune. You might as well make your own out of a cut offs from a carpet retailer and double sided sticky tape.

george3:
Not in this country but it’s quilted leather in various colours and can be shipped…

translate.google.com/translate?t … 03031.html

You won’t get anything nice in this country, only edged carpet costing a fortune. You might as well make your own out of a cut offs from a carpet retailer and double sided sticky tape.

just make sure that if you order abroad you get the right side for your truck… left ■■■■■■ or right hand drive. :wink:

Loretta:
Does anyone know were the best place for Engine Covers is, I ordered 1 from a Woman from the North East and when it came it was rubbish, Thanks Loretta

what was the womans name that you ordered it from?

i know of 2 in the north east area, 1 is pants, the other is good

Loretta, try www pebe.se, loadsa stuff, top quality, available either direct or Via truck main dealer, at least so in NL. Good luck!

hello me lovely !! u need to ring the from sd interiors !!! she done all of moose’s stuff for his scania !! its top quality from her !!! she sells a lot of her stuff on ebay !! there’s ■■■ nice one’s on there at the mo but not by her i don’t think !!! i got the number sumware i’ll dig it out an txt it to yor lovely other alf love !!! :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

[/quote]
I ordered a engine cover and curtains from Trucking Smart at Truckfest, Peterborough finally received them about two weeks ago and was so disappointed that they went straight back, she was recommended to me but I found the whole experience a complete nightmare and its not as if her products are cheap either.

think the other lass is simone"s wife who makes good stuff, he used to work for wilson art then he moved onto "ret"with brick truck& drag she is from the n/east i think she may be the one you are looking for■■?

carl on this site who drives for swinsons is selling his mats etc from his cab !!

Loretta:

I ordered a engine cover and curtains from Trucking Smart at Truckfest, Peterborough finally received them about two weeks ago and was so disappointed that they went straight back, she was recommended to me but I found the whole experience a complete nightmare and its not as if her products are cheap either.
[/quote]
enough said :confused:

i found Carol to be a complete waste of time and effort, i ordered some table mats for the driver and passenger tables for the DAF XF, this was just before Truckfest 2008, i asked if she was going there, she said she was, so i then asked her if she could take them there to make sure i got them for the show and they didn’t get lost/damaged in the post, no problem she said.

well, at the show, i went to collect them, she said she hadn’t brought them and was going to post them on the tuesday, her attitude was “i haven’t brought them, tough!” she was recommended to me by a friend, but i will never use her again

i found another woman from the north east called Janice at www.whiterigtruckcurtains.com

spoke to Janice at Truckfest 2008, ordered the mats and they turned up in the post, well impressed with them and she was also quite a bit cheaper than Carol

from what i understand about carol, she has her “favourites” who get the top quality stuff, everyone else gets the crap :confused:

The engine covers on that site look the dogs bollox shuttle.

shuttlespanker:
i found another woman from the north east called Janice at whiterigtruckcurtains.com

It’s a pity they don’t cover the sides as well.

A good bit of info on Trucking Smart as well. I won’t be doing any business with that mob.

i think that Janice can do the full cover, not just the top mat, it depends on what truck it is, i do know that she does not do the full cover for the XF95 ASTronic as yet :cry: :cry: although, she does do it for the 105

shuttlespanker:
i think that Janice can do the full cover, not just the top mat, it depends on what truck it is, i do know that she does not do the full cover for the XF95 ASTronic as yet :cry: :cry: although, she does do it for the 105

I emailed them early this morning, told them about this thread and asked if they do matching door panels and cab interior panels. :open_mouth:
All in quality quilted leather of course.

Cost an arm and a leg I bet. :frowning:

lorreta am guessing you r the 1 with the red/white r series topline,

would these be any good to you ?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=49419

i got mine from s d interiors scotland absolutly fab fit perfect and very nice people to deal with :smiley:

Who pays for them, the person you drive for?, if your an owner driver fair enough, but if your employed they cant be cheap, how much is a set?.

I am not going to criticize you ( surprise eh ) but I have never spent a penny of my own on a gaffers truck, ever, and I never will, you must have good employers.

I have a very nice 3 piece carpet set for my MAN tga from Harrisons Trim & Carpet @ Cleckheaton. He goes to all the truckshows & I can recommend him for carpets, he’ll even embroider them for you!

Janice @ Whiterig is the girl for realy smart curtains & such like, she’ll make up whatever you want if she can work out a pattern!

i have read the comments by various people on this site (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I DO NOT HAVE FAVORITES I TRY TO DO THE SAME QUALITY OF GOODS FOR ALL. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS JOB COMING UP TO OUR 10TH YEAR SO I,M NOT PLAYINY GAMES AT IT… IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY GOODS IT.S ME THAT SHOULD BE TOLD. THE ENGINE COVER THAT WAS RUBBISH HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO ME AS YET. SO NOT THAT RUBISH THEN!!! AS FOR THE MAN WITH THE TABLE MATS FOR THE DAF DASH I DID FORGET TO TAKE THEM TO THE SHOW I HOLD MY HANDS UP TO THAT, WHEN HE DID COME FOR THEM THEY WEREN,T RIGHT COLOUR FOR HIM,I.M NOT A MIND READER!. IF YOU ASK FOR RED YOU GET RED IF YOU ASK FOR MAROON YOU GET MAROON YOU ALWAYS MUST STATE YOUR COLOUR…WE SUPLY DIRECT INTO SCANIA .VOLVO. IN ALL OF MY TRADING YEARS I HAVE GIVEN REFUNDS 3 TIMES AND 2 OF THEM WAS FOR CHANGE OF TRUCK OR JOB NOT MY WORKMANSHIP, IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM COME TO ME BE A MAN OR WOMAN ABOUT IT AND NOT SCHOOL CHILDREN …YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON …01429 835027 … OR MY MOBILE 07749 683543 CAROLE TUCKER was (LISTER) TRUCKIN SMART INTERNATIONAL

TRUCKIN SMART INT:
i have read the comments by various people on this site (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I DO NOT HAVE FAVORITES I TRY TO DO THE SAME QUALITY OF GOODS FOR ALL. I HAVE BEEN IN THIS JOB COMING UP TO OUR 10TH YEAR SO I,M NOT PLAYINY GAMES AT IT… IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH MY GOODS IT.S ME THAT SHOULD BE TOLD. THE ENGINE COVER THAT WAS RUBBISH HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO ME AS YET. SO NOT THAT RUBISH THEN!!! **AS FOR THE MAN WITH THE TABLE MATS FOR THE DAF DASH I DID FORGET TO TAKE THEM TO THE SHOW I HOLD MY HANDS UP TO THAT, WHEN HE DID COME FOR THEM THEY WEREN,T RIGHT COLOUR FOR HIM,I.M NOT A MIND READER!. IF YOU ASK FOR RED YOU GET RED IF YOU ASK FOR MAROON YOU GET MAROON YOU ALWAYS MUST STATE YOUR COLOUR…**WE SUPLY DIRECT INTO SCANIA .VOLVO. IN ALL OF MY TRADING YEARS I HAVE GIVEN REFUNDS 3 TIMES AND 2 OF THEM WAS FOR CHANGE OF TRUCK OR JOB NOT MY WORKMANSHIP, IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM COME TO ME BE A MAN OR WOMAN ABOUT IT AND NOT SCHOOL CHILDREN …YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON …01429 835027 … OR MY MOBILE 07749 683543 CAROLE TUCKER was (LISTER) TRUCKIN SMART INTERNATIONAL

it just shows how much you can believe what people write in their posts on here, i am the one who ordered the table mats for the DAF (to be collected at Truckfest, peterborough 2008) you are correct in “holding your hands up” but as for them being the wrong colour?

how would i know if they were the wrong colour or not, i never saw them, i have never been to your place, i asked for them to be done in Ox Blood colour (where can there be any mistake in that? i specified an exact colour!) so, how can you come on here and blatantly lie about me ordering them in the wrong colour and saying it was my fault when i collected them

i do not know where you live or work, i am not interested in where you live or work, i have tried your services once and was let down badly, i will never let you have the chance again.

people on here ask questions of other services, other people tell them what service they have had from those requested, i tell the truth, if you don’t like it, you should improve your service!

after all, as the saying goes,

a good reputation goes a long way, but a bad one goes further