Urgent - stolen tappys truck scania 4 series bf52 jyn

mickyblue:

Dazza:
A PCSO?

Don’t get me started on PCSOs, or should I say CHIMPS.

Completely
Hopeless
In
Most
Policing
Situations.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Any need for that? they may be chimps where you are fella but come to my county and we are different due to the fact i can do a lot more then the other PCSOs in other force areas, well at least its a job that pays me £1350 a month and pays the bills

And the word CHIMP bores me call me power ranger its better :laughing:

Mickey Blue, who if i am correct is a PCSO, states in his post, “these people are thick”,. Yeah! Right on there Officer. They grab a vehicle, possibly complete with trailer loaded with 2 great boxes, and disappear; As yet the outfit has not been traced.It is now possibly sitting at Frankfurt-en-Oder waiting to go to its new home in Poland, Roumania, or Bulgaria. Thick?? I don,t think so.

What i meant is, with the big words going across the front they would not even think about taking them off and yes some offenders are not thick but some are!! as i know from experience :confused:

Tappy,

Today i was on the A15 heading back to the nick when i saw a scania the same as yours, i followed it and did a check and it come back ok!! the reg i was behind was BX06 HKU. I will keep an eye out when out and about

Plastic policeman :smiley:

Sorry to hear bout your truck Tappy mate :imp:

Legend_Scania:

Have you been in prison?

or asleep :stuck_out_tongue:

truckspark:
why can,t the police use the camera systems to trace the movement,s of stolen vehicles especially in this instance :question: :question: :question:were told we are on cctv a large proportion of our working day :question: :question: :question: we know were the truck was parked a guide time of when it went

HA HA HA…

I live in a town centre, picked missus up from work at 8pm (still light), and when we got home (8:10pm maybe) there was some lads trying to nick my bike, never thought anything of it, went running over, some got in a van, some ran off, phoned police with registration and details of the van (make, colour, markings etc), they said it’s a rental van so they’ll contact the rental company IN THE MORNING!!, was a stolen / cloned number plate of another rental van that was liveried up (couldn’t possibly be the same van).
If they’d have checked, he went left and left which means he passed 2 cameras in 1st 500 yards and they might have been able to track them, get a car out to stop them etc, but that’s too much like police work :imp:
There is NO WAY out of Tameside without passing at least 1 camera, but the police see it as ‘nobody hurt’ I guess and give a crime number :unamused:
If these EIGHT people decided to kick the ■■■■ out of me instead of running, there’d have been sod all I could do, luckily for me they ran, but I lost all confidence in the police in those 10 minutes.

mikey1964:
The earlier comment about leaving the truck unattended for 8 hours is well out of order, a Tacho break is only a break if you have freedom to do as you please and have rest near, with or away from the vehicle if this is your choice.

Whats wrong is not being able to leave your truck, we’re not security guards as well!

^^ This

What about if you park in a layby or council parking, take a walk into town for something to eat and drink, does that mean you deserve your truck stealing / broken into with your lappy or sat nav or whatever nicked?

You should be able to park your car / bike / truck anywhere (legal) and not worry about it, the scum bags are the ones in the wrong, not the driver :imp:

Wheel Nut:

Legend_Scania:

Have you been in prison?

wow, things have changed now fella, no longer plastic if you catch my drift!

Well here we go again another well dead thread resurrected :unamused: :unamused:
IIRC I’m sure the thieve’s got caught in the act of cutting the truck up and as far as I’m aware ‘Tappy’ hasn’t been back on the forum since :question:

For ‘mickyblue’ you have certainly taken some stick over the years re; being a PCSO, but you have stuck with it and IMHO have come out on top :sunglasses: good on yer mate :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Just can’t figure out what you can be slagged off for next, being a plastic trucker or a real life ‘50’ :question:
Take it easy mate :slight_smile:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
Well here we go again another well dead thread resurrected :unamused: :unamused:
IIRC I’m sure the thieve’s got caught in the act of cutting the truck up and as far as I’m aware ‘Tappy’ hasn’t been back on the forum since :question:

For ‘mickyblue’ you have certainly taken some stick over the years re; being a PCSO, but you have stuck with it and IMHO have come out on top :sunglasses: good on yer mate :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Just can’t figure out what you can be slagged off for next, being a plastic trucker or a real life ‘50’ :question:
Take it easy mate :slight_smile:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Cheers for that Dave.

:smiley:

At the end of the day it was a job paying bills

evening all, someone really has been digging!!! sorry for not keeping you all posted on what happened. i didnt have anymore info to give you all as i didnt stay at pentalver for very long after this happened, just didnt feel right if that makes any sense. i have no idea if the people that got caught destroying my truck got put away or not, or if who ever stole it got caught either. its not that i didnt want to keep you all in the loop, it was just so hard to talk about it.

Well bloody hell!! :slight_smile: Welcome back Tappy :laughing: :wink:
Hope things are going OK for you now :question:

Regards
Dave Penn;

Welcome back Tappy :slight_smile: Hope your gonna stay around, been years since you last posted :cry:

Where you working now tap? I heard you jacked pcl and went back on the spanners. Passed you in the car Sunday afternoon by your turning

Wheel Nut:

Legend_Scania:

Have you been in prison?

:laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Na did a google search on somethink and this post poped up

i know it was a long time ago but is this any use? fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 3383_n.jpg

matizerSCANIAR480:
i know it was a long time ago but is this any use? fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp … 3383_n.jpg

Think it has been chopped up into little bits (a long time ago) :slight_smile:

matizerSCANIAR480:

and that was never Tappy’s truck, it belongs to a subby that runs out of Cannock, he was subbing for Bowmur well before Pentalver bought them out, it is also a V8 580 :wink:

shuttlespanker:

matizerSCANIAR480:

and that was never Tappy’s truck, it belongs to a subby that runs out of Cannock, he was subbing for Bowmur well before Pentalver bought them out, it is also a V8 580 :wink:

not nice looking either :slight_smile:

mickyblue:

shuttlespanker:

matizerSCANIAR480:

ah right dint know whether it was out to do with it, just thought i should put it on here in case it was :blush:

matizerSCANIAR480:

mickyblue:

shuttlespanker:

matizerSCANIAR480:

ah right dint know whether it was out to do with it, just thought i should put it on here in case it was :blush:

if you read the thread all the way through, you would have known that the truck was found, chopped to pieces, shame really, as Tappy had done a lot of work on it making it look tidy (for a scania)

shuttlespanker:

matizerSCANIAR480:

mickyblue:

shuttlespanker:

matizerSCANIAR480:

if you read the thread all the way through, you would have known that the truck was found, chopped to pieces, shame really, as Tappy had done a lot of work on it making it look tidy (for a scania)

ceebs reading 8 pages cha :smiley:

The truck looked ■■■■ anyway and i like scanias.He wasnt an owner driver so what was all the fuss