scania stolen early monday morning

Stolen scania from Holmfirth 1230 AM Monday
v reg 6x2 tag 420 in the old colours of Les Wilson Haulage from Derbyshire.
Very distinctive.

Any sightings chaps please ring 07751 673600

cash reward for information leading to recovery/arrests.

thanks
see attached pic…

I’ve stickied this for you to give people maximum chance of seeing it. dd. :wink:

Good export on these to Tanzania currently for these Scania’s. Hope it gets tracked down soon for you.

Any news yet please madders?

No Dave,

not a squeak■■? makes you wonder how good ANPR is…no tax, test or insurance and they can drive it away without a collar■■? go figure :unamused:

madders:
No Dave,

not a squeak■■? makes you wonder how good ANPR is…no tax, test or insurance and they can drive it away without a collar■■? go figure :unamused:

It’s a sad world mate, I was rather hoping that you’d have heard something by now cos that truck is quite distinctive and should be easily spotted. :frowning:

The chap it belongs to in the corner of our yard is gutted…it was off the road and had sat there for 3 months as the demolition team had nothing to move…for whatever reason this once he let the insurance go until it needed to be out on the road again and the rest is history…

I can’t help thinking it hasn’t gone far and is in a barn etc, either getting blown over white or broken up… I mean would you steal a truck and go down the motorway in the middle of the night with no ticket and no battery box cover/door lock/ignition barrell■■? I bloody wouldn’t…

I alerted all ports straight away for him but nothing doing…

Bed time, tractor museum open tomorrow and I’m on duty!
ttfn

madders:
I can’t help thinking it hasn’t gone far and is in a barn etc, …

I was thinking that too.

This kind of thing makes you start thinking about tracking devices though…

As much as I sympathise, I expect its probably in bits now in a container somewhere ready for export. It makes me sick these thieving scummers. Life’s difficult enough in this game without this happening.

Heartfelt commiserations :frowning:

Makes you wonder whats going on.
I reckon the tea leaves must be playing a dare game.

Over the last 2-3 weeks 3 distinctive trucks have been stolen.
WHY■■?

Hope you find it.