Heads up

Hi all, Emerson’s the company I work for have had about £10 grands worth of diesel pinched from out of our vehicles and diesel tank in the yard, if anybody hears of any cheep diesel going about in Leicestershire can you let us know or even better the police.

Thanks Tim.

Police are looking for blokes with arms like orangutans presumably,will the funny coloured bum give 'em away?

Seriously though thats a lot of fuel, they didn’t get that lot out in 20 minutes.

It happened over a few days and apparently J23 Truckstop Shepshed has been done over too :open_mouth:

They did the tank in our yard in Rutland last year. All 33,000 lts one saturday night. Cctv caught an old tanker dtiving away but nothing else at all!

tango boy:
It happened over a few days and apparently J23 Truckstop Shepshed has been done over too :open_mouth:

:open_mouth:

Thanks for the warning. :frowning:

■■■■■?

alder:
■■■■■?

here we go,settling down to see how this goes :laughing:

alder:
■■■■■?

Good outfit to work for,so I hear. :slight_smile:

alder:
■■■■■?

Not always them. You will find it is also the Eastern Europeans doing it. They steel to sell it on to the taxis

Ramon123:

alder:
■■■■■?

Good outfit to work for, so I hear. :slight_smile:

Always pay cash in hand :wink: ,
good clean kit nice sleepers ,
sometimes comes with a cook and cleaner :grimacing:

mickyblue:

alder:
■■■■■?

Not always them. You will find it is also the Eastern Europeans doing it. They steel to sell it on to the taxis

So basically,two types the country would be well rid of and wouldn’t miss

nick2008:

Ramon123:

alder:
■■■■■?

Good outfit to work for, so I hear. :slight_smile:

Always pay cash in hand :wink: ,
good clean kit nice sleepers ,
sometimes comes with a cook and cleaner :grimacing:

:laughing:

So basically,two types the country would be well rid of and wouldn’t miss

and thats whats wrong with the country, johnny foreigner comong over here and putting all our own criminals out of work :smiley:

tango boy:
Hi all, Emerson’s the company I work for have had about £10 grands worth of diesel pinched from out of our vehicles and diesel tank in the yard, if anybody hears of any cheep diesel going about in Leicestershire can you let us know or even better the police.

Thanks Tim.

Let me know first… Could use some cheap derv after my biodiesel escapades

alder:
■■■■■?

You shouldn’t be so Gypo’ist !

They have Feelings too !

They Feel for your Diesel, they Feel for your Pallets, they Feel for your Scrap Metal, they Feel for your Caravans, they Feel for your 4 x 4’s- actually they feel for anything we’ve got & they don’t have to pay for !!!