macfarlanes

i was talking to a macs driver i knew when i worked there, he tells me the 2 brothers gordon and ian have sold their stake to the other 3 directers.
they have taken their silver scania to pull a ladies racing team trailer
i know the driver of it will not be impressed.also they have been told they cannot go to any more shows.
i wonder if anything will change :exclamation:
jon

Rocket Ronnie won’t be a happy bunny if they’ve taken his motor off him :astonished: .

They’re advertising big style again on Real Radio for class 1 drivers, apparently drivers “get treated with respect” according to the advert and also “receive a premium wage”.

Big companies constantly advertising for drivers should ring alarm bells to you folks…

Rob K:
Rocket Ronnie won’t be a happy bunny if they’ve taken his motor off him :astonished: .

They’re advertising big style again on Real Radio for class 1 drivers, apparently drivers “get treated with respect” according to the advert and also “receive a premium wage”.

Big companies constantly advertising for drivers should ring alarm bells to you folks…

debbie has got it for the racing venture
and the silver one got beaten at a show by his old motor :laughing: :laughing:
my mate says the wage has not improved although he says the its getting reviewed by new owners :open_mouth:
jon

Spoke to a Mac driver today. He confirmed that thered been a buy out and reckons that they are in for a pay rise.
Said they are always losing drivers because the lads get bored with some of the long tipping times at tescos etc

how many silver motors have they got then? i`m asking because i saw one last night still pulling a macfarlanes trl?

JONBOY@RH:
how many silver motors have they got then? i`m asking because i saw one last night still pulling a macfarlanes trl?

one
i have been told all it goes at the end of this week :laughing:
jon

Nope Jon!

Saw it yesterday following me down the M1 pulling one of their trailers.

Rob K:
Nope Jon!

you should have slowed down and asked him :laughing:
jon

jon boy 100:

Rob K:
Nope Jon!

you should have slowed down and asked him :laughing:
jon

I don’t know Ronnie that well, although I did give him a few spare county street maps once.

Why don’t you bell them up for a job Jon :question: :smiling_imp: You’d be able to find out first hand then and also become of their “well respected team of drivers” and receive “premium wages” as per the Real radio ad :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i enjoyed it in a way but dont like the office monkeys,or £6.30 ph .also not knowing where your going next
ronny is alright as most of the lads are :laughing:
jon