No idea of the bother you cause!

Collected an mess/store 20’ container this morning from a job in Leeds to move to Seacroft. We needed to be in Wetherby @ 13:00 and time was marching on. I thought I’ll stick it in that wide lay-by where the red bus is on the A64 out of Leeds.

Now it never dawned on me that this 20’ container with waste pipes stuck out of the side, might have been mistaken for a roadside café. With hindsight I can understand the panic this caused the red bus owner and the ensuing confusion that it caused at main office when this irate bus cafe owner was on the phone baying for blood.

Still when it all got sorted they all seemed to see the funny side of it.

Turns out the café owner is looking for a container and I think I know the bloke he needs to talk to. As Wallace used to say “all’s well that ends well” :wink:

well at least you’s got a laugh out of it. :laughing: :laughing:

you can just imagine the look on his face :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :imp: :imp: :laughing: :laughing:

well V8SCANNY can verify this, I once pulled into a layby after spotting a caravan type trailer in said layby, so I parked and started towards the van, when the door swung open & yer man comes towards me saying " what the (zb) der ye wnt " yep you guessed it the van was a CARAVAN A Gypsey caravan on closer inspection there were loads, I didnt have the nerve to tell him I thought it was a burger van , just got back in the truck & moved on… :cry: :laughing:

edited for language mrs mix

what the (zb) der ye wnt " your reply should have been burger and chips with plenty of sauce :laughing: :laughing:

UnionJack:
well V8SCANNY can verify this, I once pulled into a layby after spotting a caravan type trailer in said layby, so I parked and started towards the van, when the door swung open & yer man comes towards me saying " what the (zb) der ye wnt " yep you guessed it the van was a CARAVAN A Gypsey caravan on closer inspection there were loads, I didnt have the nerve to tell him I thought it was a burger van , just got back in the truck & moved on… :cry: :laughing:

edited for language mrs mix[/quot

HAHA :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: BRILLIANT :exclamation:

Marlow, after you dumped the box in the layby you should have had soon pre-made up signs with “HOT FOOD, BURGERS, PIES” on etc and made sure the red bus guy saw them just to wind him up good and proper. That could have been a classic for Jeremy Beadle’s old show :exclamation: :exclamation:

Can’t beat a good wind-up :exclamation: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: