M18 - use your eyes & brain please

How long has it been now since the M1 was 4 lanes south instead of the old 3 and A57 split? It’s bloody years. Must be 5 years now?? So why the ■■■■ are all you idiots coming tanking down lane 1 of the M18 onto the M1 with your right hand indicator on and then literally throwing yourself through your windscreens, apoplectic with rage because whatever is in the new lane 2 quite rightly won’t move into lane 3 due to you being too thick to read the ■■■■■■■ signs and road markings? It’s every ■■■■■■■ night, usually one or more of the pallet hub lot from the north-east. :imp:

DCPCFML:
How long has it been now since the M1 was 4 lanes south instead of the old 3 and A57 split? It’s bloody years. Must be 5 years now?? So why the [zb] are all you idiots coming tanking down lane 1 of the M18 onto the M1 with your right hand indicator on and then literally throwing yourself through your windscreens, apoplectic with rage because whatever is in the new lane 2 quite rightly won’t move into lane 3 due to you being too thick to read the [zb] signs and road markings? It’s every ■■■■■■■ night, usually one or more of the pallet hub lot from the north-east. :imp:

Because comrade/Alli sat nav hasn’t told me yet to move over yet
Or I’m half a sleep because I’m using 2 cards so I can work days as well

New pastures

Traffic on main route should always move over to let ME on.
Isn’t that in the Highway Code?

Franglais:

Not when their lane becomes a running lane of the motor way
It’s just normal pallet truck/night driver monkeys

New pastures

blue estate:

Franglais:

Not when their lane becomes a running lane of the motor way
It’s just normal pallet truck/night driver monkeys

New pastures

Whoioosssssshh

blue estate:
I’m using 2 cards so I can work days as well

Wait, you can do that??

The M1 is only 3 lanes on the approach to the M18 junction. :confused:
Lane 1 of the M18 becomes lane 1 of the M1.It’s divided by more white lines than the runway at Heathrow.It’s lane 2 of the M18 entry slip which is the problem as usual with that type of design.
At that point it’s 5 lanes merging into 4 enforced by solid lines so nowhere for anyone in lane 2 of the entry slip to go.

Franglais:

Only if you have a baby on board sticker in the window

blue estate:
Because sat nav hasn’t told me yet to move over yet .

Never a truer word said in jest. :unamused: :smiley:

blue estate:

DCPCFML:
How long has it been now since the M1 was 4 lanes south instead of the old 3 and A57 split? It’s bloody years. Must be 5 years now?? So why the [zb] are all you idiots coming tanking down lane 1 of the M18 onto the M1 with your right hand indicator on and then literally throwing yourself through your windscreens, apoplectic with rage because whatever is in the new lane 2 quite rightly won’t move into lane 3 due to you being too thick to read the [zb] signs and road markings? It’s every ■■■■■■■ night, usually one or more of the pallet hub lot from the north-east. :imp:

Because comrade/Alli sat nav hasn’t told me yet to move over yet

Thinking about it, this is probably exactly the cause of the issue. It’ll be the satnav drivers who still have it programmed for when the A57 split off so it’ll be telling them to “keep right, keep right, keep right” hence the conga line of right-hand indicators when there’s nothing in front of them and the lane they’re in carries on down the M1. :unamused: I forgot that using eyes and brain is no longer a prerequisite for truck drivers anymore :unamused: .

It’s always fun watching sat nav trucks get into lane 3 for no reason whatsoever at
M6 nb past j11 where it merges with the toll

I bet these idiots all wear their grubby hi viz vest while driving as they think it looks cool, actually it doesn’t, they look like retards and probably can’t be bothered to wear a seat belt as it’s not comfortable.
Kebab meat for brains .I bet if their boss said due to health and safety rules, you must wear hi viz underwear, like sheep , they would.