M1 Idiot

This is for the prick driving a Parcel Net wagon KX55CVJ going north on the M1 at 0218 Tuesday night.
The reason there are advance warning signs of roadworks is so pricks like you can pull in without causing other drivers to brake hard because you have no where to go.
The M1 was reduced to one lane (nearside) and this so called driver in a rush wants to overtake 2 artic,s at the mile warning sign, By the time we are at the 400yd marker he,s still in lane 2 trying to pass then suddenly see,s the lane,s 2/3 closed in front causing myself and the driver in front to brake hard.
Bully tactics will only cause accidents so try reading the road in front

Ring the company up,and make an official complaint.

I know PN have a big depot in Bradford,as I have done agency work there,but I’m sure if you quote the reg to one of their depots,they should be able to trace it.

Ken.

parcelnet.co.uk/contact_us.html

Ken.

Or get over it , you had a good night , only one idiot on the M1 .
:laughing:
You read the situation but still no-one backed off , you eventually had to back off when you had to slam the brakes on , all parties are guilty of ignorance and stupidity .
Thats how accidents happen !

It’s not a competition , back off and let them get on with it .

Maybe he was trying to zip merge :laughing: :laughing:

This is why I run back up the A5 everynight , it’s like having you’re own private road .

Reminds me a bit of this
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … highlight=

paul@midway:
all parties are guilty of ignorance and stupidity .

And that my friends is why I gave up driving, and why there will always be pricks driving wagons - cos it’s always someone elses fault. That remark just beggars belief…

How can the 2 drivers that had to brake shaprly to preven that idiot hitting them be guilty of ignorance and stupidity■■?

Ski:
How can the 2 drivers that had to brake shaprly to preven that idiot hitting them be guilty of ignorance and stupidity■■?

I think the reasoning goes like this - if the drivers being overtaken had seen the stupid numpty in their mirrors and knew that the lanes were going into 1 then why did they not slow down early to “accomodate” the numpty wjich, in turn, would have saved them from braking harshly. - I think that I have put that across correctly - if not, feel free to put post how else the situation should have been dealt with more safely (apart from the numpty not overtaking in the first place)

yes mr,i think your as bad as he was if not worse,when you do what you were doing i class you as racing on the highway,when i learnt to drive artics 32 years ago the instructor told me if some body cannot get passed you you must slow down to let them in,otherwise you can be nicked for racing/pacemacking on the highway.
up there for thinking,down there for dancing.

vastly exp:
when i learnt to drive artics 32 years ago the instructor told me if some body cannot get passed you you must slow down to let them in,otherwise you can be nicked for racing/pacemacking on the highway.

That rule still holds true, and it applies to overtaking. Not passing on dual carriageways, motorways or any other scenario you care to dream up.

up there for thinking,down there for dancing.

And get in lane one when it tells you and don’t make everyone else slam on because you don’t want to brake and get in with everyone else.

paul@midway:
You read the situation but still no-one backed off , you eventually had to back off when you had to slam the brakes on , all parties are guilty of ignorance and stupidity .

This is why I run back up the A5 everynight , it’s like having you’re own private road .

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … overtaking

Click on that link and watch the kettle calling the pot grimy arse :stuck_out_tongue:

that reg is not based in bradford.

Wheel Nut:

paul@midway:

Click on that link and watch the kettle calling the pot grimy arse :stuck_out_tongue:

I just read that link & it reminded me of a family who lived accross the road once, the son was a truck driver & to cut straight to the point he got into a bit of road rage on the motorway of which they both ended up on the hard shoulder to duke it out. Well both parties were armed & the lad over the road came out worse off, basically he ended up a vegetable sorry to say but he must have had a bit of a screw loos somewhere cos the police searched the truck & found all sorts of weapons knuckle dusters, knumb chucks, bats, etc etc.
That was over ten years ago now & they have long since moved on.

Wheel Nut:

Being ran off the motorway and cut up to ■■■■ and braking sharply for someone overtaking at the last minute when it is clear what is going to happen are two very different things …
And I,m not calling anyone anyone a kettle or black or a pot , only saying ignorance and stupidity cause accidents .
The two drivers could see what was going to happen and didn’t react until the last minute , In my case I couldn’t see what was going to happen , he/she shot up from behind and screwed me .

So ■■■■ it stumpy :laughing: :laughing:

The only thing you can do is learn from incidents like that and if possible avoid , i.e back off , not going after …
Try to stay out of the way .

This is why I tend to stick to A roads whenever possible and time allows .

Ski:

paul@midway:
all parties are guilty of ignorance and stupidity .

And that my friends is why I gave up driving, and why there will always be pricks driving wagons - cos it’s always someone elses fault. That remark just beggars belief…

How rog explained it , you can see what is going to happen so why hold on until the last minute ?