Kolak snack foods goods out

Which gate do you go in for the goods out at Kolak foods Park Royal , got collection there Monday

New pastures

It’s a few years since I have been there but hope this is of some help and I have just had to google this to remember it so here goes.

Used to go North Circular to it, come off and go down Abbey Road, turn right into Whitby Avenue by what is now some sort of takeaway, ( used to be a Spearmint Rhino club years ago ), down to the end, turn right into Rainsford Road, down to the end and turn left into Twyford Abbey Road, then 1st right into Elveden Road. Try and pull up on the left. Walk down and there is a gate between the 2 warehouses, security on the left and you have to drive in and the bays are at the back between the 2 warehouses if I remember correctly then drive out again. They weigh the lorry I think as well in and out to make sure the product is correct weight.

Off north circ, Abbey Road, over the canal, turn right at Patchi (indian pastry place on right) turn right at end go down past skip place, turn left at bottom and then immediate right into the first gate. Park up on left and walk back to see security. they will tell you where to go after that. You will have to go out and round to the warehouse round the back. If you search for it on google satellite you go in the gate bottom right of site, come out on left side of site when security direct you, 1st right between the buildings then you are in the hell hole, bays are on right :laughing:

Once you get round there you can pick any empty bay. Bay 1 against the wall is a ■■■■■ on the blind side. My general rule of thumb in there is Bays 1 & 2 spin clockwise and go in blind side 3-6 spin anti clock and good side in. Go in office sign in and put your keys in the numbered box, sit back and wait.

Was in there Wednesday, just the hour and half so not overly bad for them.

Assume you are picking up crisps rather than the big bags of waste crap on pallets?

Another thought, quite a few get caught out by the little ramp in front of bay 1, either catch a front corner swinging over it or drop a wheel off it with a clatter.

Nice to leave your cab slightly over to the nearside on bay 5 and slightly over to the offside on bay 2 as well, that extra foot makes getting on to the tricky bay 1 and 6 just that little easier for your fellow drivers :wink:

Fuzrat:
Another thought, quite a few get caught out by the little ramp in front of bay 1, either catch a front corner swinging over it or drop a wheel off it with a clatter.

Nice to leave your cab slightly over to the nearside on bay 5 and slightly over to the offside on bay 2 as well, that extra foot makes getting on to the tricky bay 1 and 6 just that little easier for your fellow drivers :wink:

With my reversing the cab will be any way [emoji15][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

New pastures

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well this is a fun place [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
On bay 6 , but must remember to open back doors before backing to far back [emoji15]

New pastures

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Could have been worse, I was in our warehouse tipping a few returns, looked up at the door next to mine at the trailer pulling on and there through the window is a big DHL sign. He had pulled on with his doors closed and hit the button on the wheel lock :laughing:

Goods in had to send someone out to ask him to open his doors, proper school boy error :blush: :blush:

Fuzrat:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: Could have been worse, I was in our warehouse tipping a few returns, looked up at the door next to mine at the trailer pulling on and there through the window is a big DHL sign. He had pulled on with his doors closed and hit the button on the wheel lock :laughing:

Goods in had to send someone out to ask him to open his doors, proper school boy error :blush: :blush:

We’ve all done that [emoji15] or left the load strapped

New pastures

blue estate:

Fuzrat:
:lol: :laughing: :laughing: Could have been worse, I was in our warehouse tipping a few returns, looked up at the door next to mine at the trailer pulling on and there through the window is a big DHL sign. He had pulled on with his doors closed and hit the button on the wheel lock :laughing:

We’ve all done that [emoji15] or left the load strapped

New pastures

After being on tesco for a few months with roller doors, i got sent to nft asda at crick and got a run to asda chill at belverdere, backed on the bay and handed the keys in and had
just got a tea when one of the loaders came into the office howling with laughter and called out my bay number, gave me back my keys and said i should pull off the bay and check the back of my trailer, it didnt even click until i got off the bay and walked to the back of the trailer and saw the barn doors still closed :blush:
least it was easier fixed than pallet tipped over