Kolak snacks Elveden

Anyone been here recently, loading tomorrow and have no idea what the craic is… looks tight as hell. Any advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To put it bluntly.
It’s a f…g nightmare.
Cars parked everywhere the road will be rammed with trucks trying to get in and out. Literally no where to park. Everyone moaning about trucks and cars being everywhere. Tight as f… to turn around once in there. But on the positive side. Very quick tippers and loaders. Good luck and God speed.

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Been a few months since I was in. Usually go in the gate on Twyford abbey Road, for aldi and Lidl go onto weighbridge, Co op and Asda loads usually go to the left of the gate and follow round.

Should be a guy in the cabin at the gate, book in with him he will point you in the right direction.

We go several times a week, good luck… Hopefully they won’t t put you on the end bay :open_mouth:

Free crisps

Hang a left off the one way, then right in the blue gate, see the dude on the gate. As already said, Lidl and Aldi go straight over the weighbridge, others are to the left. Neither really better than the other although the bay next to the wall can be a bit of fun if something is on the one next to it.

It isn’t that tight in all honesty, its a lot better than it used to be.

A.

Got put on the middle bay, cake walk… first gate was closed until 0700 but the first entrance wasn’t too bad… not looking forward to doing Aldi or Lidl in the future though… looks a bit stressy. Thanks for the advice.

beardofginger:
Got put on the middle bay, cake walk… first gate was closed until 0700 but the first entrance wasn’t too bad… not looking forward to doing Aldi or Lidl in the future though… looks a bit stressy. Thanks for the advice.

It really isn’t.

If you come from the weighbridge side you can get yourself near enough straight, if you’re through the tight lane and the bays are on your good side.

A.

Mount the pavement ,its tight. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Stock up on free crisps… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Keep u r wits about you Health and Safety isn,t a priority ere! :smiley: :smiley:

Usually they load quickly in and out in a jiffy :stuck_out_tongue: