Isolate in Truck

Wouldn’t want to be in this guy’s shoes, or cab, myself.

Seriously though, not a nice place to be laid up in a foreign land not speaking the lingo when thinking you might be coming down with this virus.

I wonder how the poor guy is eating, Swindon truck stop every meal or having to drag himself into Sainsburys…! Hope they look after him ok

wiltshire999s.co.uk/lorry-c … rus-fears/

yep ,feel for the poor bloke ,but because it’s Swindon truck stop they should check for a bad case of food poisoning…

you might think if the poor sod was genuine then anyone around him would help him out with a bit of grub or drink similar to the flipflop that was doing the clutch on the A11 last year??
if he is using a bit of initiative for free securish parking whilst waiting on a backload that might be a while coming,then good on him for having the brass neck to try it on as nobody is going to take responsibility for telling him he has not got it and to ■■■■ off out of it.
if he is as skint as your average flipflop then he will be raiding the skips during the forthcoming evenings i would assume unless someone gives him a bit of a hand.

Stupid place to isolate him , as the other drivers said using
The same facilities he is
Find him a lay-by and cordon him off in that

Looking at the photo again I wonder if he sits it out for 14 days he might get hit up for 14 x 3 x parking…

njl:
Looking at the photo again I wonder if he sits it out for 14 days he might get hit up for 14 x 3 x parking…

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
who is going to be paying the parking? non enforceable once he returns to the land of cabbage and spuds,plus if hes smart,then its some sort of officialdom thats coned him offand he is bulletproof.
poor guy either way,but still a smarter move than sitting parked up in an ind est or layby as the weekend parking enforcement vostapo cant touch him either?.