Goodbye

Not that I use this forum much anymore. But won’t be for longer anyhow. Those that remember me and losing my Son Kenny to cancer a few years ago may be interested.I too have been given bad news. I have terminal pancreatic cancer. I have around 6 months left with chemotherapy to assist a better standard of life. I had ups and downs on here. Ta Ra boys.

Jesus Vern that’s terrible for you. Nothing that I or anyone says can possibly help you now, but all I hope for is that your last days are filled with love. Farewell bud.

Vern, I’m really sorry to hear that. I remember we PMed a few times.

I hope you can enjoy time with your family.

Sorry to hear this Vern, always found you to be helpful , take care, spend your time with nearest and dearest and not on the internet!
So long Fellow,make the next few months as good as you can.

It takes a…

Brave man to divulge deadful news like that.

Go and do all those things you promised yourself.

Goodbye.

Vern, keep the account open mate, even with family and old friends around you might just feel like talking complete ■■■■■■■■ now and then and this is The place for it, we’re all (well most of us are, or have been) lorry drivers and/or operators, and we’re still talking out of our arses and taking the ■■■■ out of each other in this virtual cafe just like we’ve done for years in the real cafes up and down the land.

As people have already said no words can make things better certainly one of the more inciteful posters on here and will be missed make the most of your time with your family.

Hi Bigvern,
I don’t often comment on here anymore but I have seen you on here and remember about your son and am gutted to hear your news.
All I can say is all the best to you and like the other guys have said, enjoy every day you have left and make the most of it.
Words fail me at times like this.
I’m so sorry.
Streaky.

It’s not often this big softy let’s a tear to go you got a couple Vern!
Fair play to you for telling us and I will miss you.
Good luck buddy.

Sorry to hear that mate … I did enjoy your posts …

Sorry to hear that news Vern.
May whatever you hold dear be good to you at this sad time.

Sad news buddy

Tough one to come on here and tell your story

Respect to you

Take care buddy

You were one of the main posters around the time I joined the forum, wondered where you had neen hiding.

Like many others have said, keep your chin up and make the most of every day.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

well vern, there are no words to make you and your’s feel any better through this sad time,just some quiet thoughts.

goodbye vern. :frowning:

That is sad news Vern, sorry to hear it. I too remember your username on here from the past and send you and your family my deepest sympathy.

Sad news that I’m very sorry to hear, upmost respect for posting about it and please stick around.

A good friend was told her breast cancer was terminal around 12 years ago and she’s still proving the quacks wrong !

I hope you defy them equally well.

That’s proper ■■■■ but your posts have made men, laugh, cry and advise, so stick around, write ■■■■■■■■ about bad days and good days, we have lost some memorable people from these forums, stay on and get help from funnyfut and the like who left too soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As others have said we don’t know how long we have. I know a friend who was told its terminal and she is still going about life happily. Keep us informed .

Sorry to hear your bad news Vern.Don’t give up.Medics have been wrong before.You may be around to annoy people for years yet.

Well I never bloody liked you, so sod off and good riddance… :wink:

God I hope he takes this in the spirit it’s intended :smiley: