RIP

Just wanted to put a message on here about a driver I knew since I was 4 years old. He worked for Co-op for over 25 years and never had a bad word to say about anyone or anything. He worked all his life, was retired and 2 months later died of cancer. He was truly a top bloke and an inspiration to any aspiring driver.

RIP Dave Graley

RIP

R I P drive

So sad when this happens, work your bollox off your whole life and then months after retirement people pass away. Life isn’t fair at all is it. RIP.

hear this time & time again, lorry drivers retiring, then only lasting a short time. R I P fella.

Thoughts go to family and friends. R.I.P.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about a bloke you didn’t even know, I just felt like sharing it with everyone as it’s not every day you meet someone who never has anything bad to say especially a driver :smiley: . He was a breath of fresh air I just hope I get to enjoy my retirement a little longer than this.

RIP Drive. :frowning:

RIP

rip. :frowning:

RIP thoughts go out to his family and friends

so so sorry for the loss of your friend

similar happened to my old fella drove all his life on tippers and low loaders and never a day off sick

he took early retirement he seemed fit as a fiddle but was diagnosed with parkinsons disease shortly after and that was bad took him down like you wouldnt beleive and made him a shadow of the man he was then to be finished off a couple of years later with cancer , he never really got to enjoy his retirement

our thoughts go to yourself and his family

R.I.P Driver

My old fellas 70 in january and still puts a full shift in every week including nights out, i have a moan at him most weeks but truth be told i think if he packed in he wouldn’t last 5 minutes :cry: the job, lads and the camaradari or what’s left of it is what keeps him going