F.a.o. Robroy

Whilst you are now probably parked in a lay by, eating a cold pot noodle and ■■■■■■■■ in a carrier bag, I have parked up in an MSA.
But this is no ordinary MSA.
This MSA accepts SNAP.
This is an EXTRA MSA. With an on site Weatherspoons… :laughing: :sunglasses: :grimacing: £2.49 for a very agreeable pint of Ale. And its curry night too.

Tonight, I’m the pigeon… :grimacing:

I’m in a nice hotel paid for by a customer on full expenses. :smiley:

albion:

Yeah, alright, stop showing off! :wink: I’m on an industrial estate in Bedford where I’m currently visiting a local hostelry waiting for my mixed grill to be delivered to my table.

albion:

Carefully mrs. A, some might get the wrong impression there… :blush:

albion:

Is the customer there, too? (pls no ban)

I’m technically on a motorway well the slip-road to a MSA but not techically in the MSA so free parking.
Currently have my ■■■ out the window taking a dump (gotta be careful in case another truckers mirror claps me)

After that I’ll be eating the 19p ALDI chocolate bourbons I found left in the cab and I will sip on a very lovely bottle of 2 litre ALDI coke that cost 12p.

Cheers for that ND…but you’ve forgot one thing where tf is it?? :unamused:

Having a crap night, parked on an ind est thought I’d watch tv before going out, bloody tv remote packed in :smiling_imp:
I’m tearing what little hair out I have left,
I admit I’m being a right diva drama queen in a mincing strop over nowt…but I’m ■■■■■■ off. :smiling_imp:

Still sat sulking in cab, had a couple of beers out of my (new :sunglasses: ) fridge (well, second hand anyway) with my bottom lip stuck right out…and I’ve missed Eastenders. :imp:
Can’t even be arsed to go to pub now!
Leave me alone!
Oh yeh…And that bloody Maoster is sounding smug again. :grimacing:

:wink: :smiley:

robroy:

Having a crap night, parked on an ind est thought I’d watch tv before going out, bloody tv remote packed in :smiling_imp:
I admit I’m being a right diva drama queen in a mincing strop over nowt…but I’m ■■■■■■ off. :smiling_imp:

Still sat sulking in cab, had a couple of beers out of my (new :sunglasses: ) fridge (well, second hand anyway) with my bottom lip stuck right out…and I’ve missed Eastenders. :imp:
Leave me alone!

:grimacing:
:grimacing:

Try Beaconsfield. It’s not bad as MSA’s go. But be early, it’s always rammed. I pulled in because I’m delivering in that London tomorrow.

Sleep tight.

TV? What year is this?

Beaconsfield??

Radar19:
TV? What year is this?

Wondered who would be the first with that.

It does the job mate…well it did up to tonight anyway.

the nodding donkey:

albion:

Carefully mrs. A, some might get the wrong impression there… :blush:

Haha nodding, does sound a bit dodgy.

I am completely on my own with just truckneters for company…

ETS:

albion:

Got to try a lot harder for a ban than that!

albion:

Awww :frowning: Can I at least get a “You’ve been a very naughty boy” ?

My truck was parked up in MAN dealers having tappets adjusted and I was in my own bed at home as Thursdays is my last day of shift :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

albion:

ETS:

albion:

how’s the boat… :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

Leave me alone!

dont want to spoil your catchup but Rebecca Fowler passed her A levels and going to oxted

malcolmgbell:

robroy:

Leave me alone!

dont want to spoil your catchup but Rebecca Fowler passed her A levels and going to oxted

You git !
:laughing: :laughing:

blue estate:
My truck was parked up in MAN dealers having tappets adjusted and I was in my own bed at home as Thursdays is my last day of shift :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Dealers to have tappets adjusted!! When I were a lad we’d park up a bit early and do tappets and pump timing while we knocked back 10 or 12 pints for a good nights sleep. :slight_smile:

peterm:

blue estate:

Dealers to have tappets adjusted!! When I were a lad we’d park up a bit early and do tappets and pump timing while we knocked back 10 or 12 pints for a good nights sleep. :slight_smile:

Yeah but you ain’t allowed to do technical adjustments with a 14lb mallet anymore -everythings too fragile - including most drivers (having a rant cos his remotes packed up!)