Who goes where w/c mon 02/02/04

so where is everyone going this week

pam

Oooh,I’m first this week :smiley:
Nothing exciting though,just run empty to Guyhirn for 11am pick up again :cry: :cry:
After that,anywhere and everywhere. :open_mouth:

Dan.

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship Dover/Calais with the first drop in Bilthoven, near Utrecht, on Monday.

Then up into Denmark for the next one on Tuesday in a town called Fredericia on Jutland. The last drop is back down in Hamburg and depending on how long the Danish job takes, it could be a long one, that will be either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Not sure after that but I guess it will be empty down to Herrenberg, near Stuttgart, for the reload.

Going absolutely NOWHERE :grimacing:

Having passed over the beloved T-cab to a new driver, for the next few days my only collections will be Boddingtons or JohnSmiths from the local off-licence and the only delivery will be the empty cans to the bin. :grimacing:

Jobsearching will start in earnest once the beer tokens have run out. :wink:

TruckNet UK:
Jobsearching will start in earnest once the beer tokens have run out. :wink:

That’s what he thinks!!! :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Up at 2.30am to go to Halesowen with a 30ft bulk box…well some of us still have to work for a living… :cry: :cry: :cry:

coffee you have a pm

well i start my second new job inside of a mth for lambert brothers southampton hope this one is better.

My trailer is already loaded for 7 drops in South Wales. Trailer full of toilets for the plumbing trade, so I don’t have to worry about being caught short!
After that, it could be anything to anywhere.

neil46:
coffee you have a pm

You have a reply. :smiley:

1 drop in each of the following on Monday:

Rochdale
Halifax
Keighley.

Another busy day then!!!

As for the rest of the week,who knows.

Ken.

Taking s[ecial effects to Bedford for the new batman movie then getting ready to go to Morroco for the movie over there.

Start new job Hams Hall 08.00 tip Yate collection Westbury that will be my day.

Inverness this week again provided
the road remains open last week
was touch & go made it ok but
only just. :laughing:

Coffeeholic:
Then up into Denmark for the next one on Tuesday in a town called Fredericia on Jutland. The last drop is back down in Hamburg and depending on how long the Danish job takes, it could be a long one, that will be either Tuesday or Wednesday.

I’ll keep my eyes open for you Neil,I’m leaving early Sunday morning (well middle of Saturday night actually :unamused: ) for the ship in Travemunde and should be shipping back from Malmo Monday evening.
So watch out for me waving as I skirt Hamburg Tuesday!! :wink:

Loading 2 20 footers 7:30 am in Smethwick back to the train, from a tat-yard, should be great fun no doubt!

Mal.

Its that time of month again so I will be loading in Coventry at 5am (ye gods!) then off to Ipswich, Tiptree, Maldon and Canvey Island with the monthly oil deliveries 250 cases handball to the reps. Dont mind the occasional handball job, but not every day.

Calv

2 Drops in Gloucester, 1 in Worcester, 3 in Evesham, 1 somewhere else out that way, then collect Daventry and Wellingborough on the way back in.

Easy start to the week.

If anyone is out that way and see’s a little blue plastic pig pulling a manchetts trailer, that’ll be me :smiley:

9.00 Milton Keynes with a load of Fridgefreezers, then who know… Too many roundabouts in ML!!
Safe driving

Down the yard at 9am for a meeting with the boss to a have a chat about why I handed my notice in on Friday. After that could be the job centre or the pub.

Wayne.

placidcasual:
Too many roundabouts in MK!!

You’re dead right :laughing:

I’m going nowhere tomorrow work wise since Haulfast got an arsey on. Gonna sort some paperwork out and maybe even have a natter with a solicitor about the clamping incident. Better sort out some work for t’rest of the week too. Oh, need to pay a visit to my friendly car body shop to fix up my exhaust off the rear axle since one of the hangars broke away from the underside :frowning: