Throwing bricks from motorway bridge

Taken from NW motorway police Facebook page. People/kids throwing bricks from a motorway bridge near Manchester last night. Few cars struck plus this HGV, driver taken to hospital it says.

This driver was lucky not to suffer the same fate as the poor truck driver from Essex on the M3 2003 :frowning:
yobs threw a brick from the bridge and it hit his chest causing a heart attack and he died

getsurrey.co.uk/news/local- … er-4854605

Pure scumbags.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is that a Stobart truck?

Are the bridges fighting back?

They should string up the little bastds by their balls. :smiling_imp:
Hope they eventually fall off the ■■■■ bridge and die. :imp:

robroy:
They should string up the little bastds by their balls. :smiling_imp:
Hope they eventually fall off the [zb] bridge and die. :imp:

The Hull Park & Ride is no more, now it’s a Park and Walk to the bus stop because the bus companies will not go on site because feral scum are chucking rocks at the buses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the same problem on the M62 the other Sunday, two scum bags dropping bricks off a bridge by hartmore services. Phoned the police, don’t know if they got them or not

Rowley010:
Taken from NW motorway police Facebook page. People/kids throwing bricks from a motorway bridge near Manchester last night. Few cars struck plus this HGV, driver taken to hospital it says.

M60 junctions 24 -25, the Brinnington area of Stockport has its fair share of scrotes launching missiles from the overbridges.

:wink:

blue estate:
This driver was lucky not to suffer the same fate as the poor truck driver from Essex on the M3 2003 :frowning:
yobs threw a brick from the bridge and it hit his chest causing a heart attack and he died

But this time they caught the ■■■■■■■ news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3639057.stm

Washwipe:
:wink:

blue estate:

But this time they caught the [zb] news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3639057.stm

And he should still be banged up.

Pennineman:

Rowley010:

M60 junctions 24 -25, the Brinnington area of Stockport has its fair share of scrotes launching missiles from the overbridges.

It seems to be rife around Manchester. This was Friday night.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk … e-16342806

when i was a kid,a mates older brother who was in the Army used to impress us kids when he was home by firing a luger pistol at goods trains that passed thru our village . A year or so later he was involved in a car crash and died of a ruptured spleen

^^^^^ was he in the German army?

the maoster:
^^^^^ was he in the German army?

michael humphries , british army. he also had a rifle that he kept hidden under a railway bridge so he could use that at short notice too to take a pop at the trains its funny thinking back on it now. Us kids were in awe of him .
Far as i remember he didnt fire at the train cab just let loose at the goods wagons as they trundled thru . i guess when you are in the Army you get the chance to buy guns under the table . Thinking back on it it might also have been him who tied a dog onto the train tracks it didnt die but screamed out and a local man had to take his own gun and put it to sleep after it got hit, i didnt see it just heard the story of that