Kiddies on bridges

seems acording to the radio, that 3 children where arrested for throwing bricks off a bridge over the M1in the Sheffield/Barnsley area Friday.
aledgidley hitting the windscreens of several cars, which in turn caused the traffic disruption on friday on the M1.
Does anyone know more on the subject?

peirre:
seems acording to the radio, that 3 children where arrested for throwing bricks off a bridge over the M1in the Sheffield/Barnsley area Friday.
aledgidley hitting the windscreens of several cars, which in turn caused the traffic disruption on friday on the M1.
Does anyone know more on the subject?

I was down there about 2100 last night and nowt to be seen. I’ll tell thee summat though, I don’t care how old/young they are, all 3 of them should be charged with attempted murder and banged up for a minimum of 5 years for them to learn a lesson.

If I see kids on a bridge now, I’ll move over into the next lane or even onto the hard shoulder to avoid going directly underneath them. You just don’t know if they’re holding something they’re about to drop or not and there’s no way I’m driving directly underneath them to find out. :open_mouth: :angry:

I came past here yesterday at about 3pm and there was a car that had gone into the armco.

Wonder if this was the cause.

About time something has been done about this, few months ago i was driving into chesterfield at 9 pm and a brick was thrown from a bridge near the retail park coming into the town by three youths, the brick came in contact with the screen on the drivers side off my lorry. So I contacted the police straight away and it seemed like they werent interested, as there werent any witnesses or i never had a discription of the youths who done it.

They have been doing it for years. I make sure that if they wave, I wave ,flash & hoot. ( Little (zb))
language editmm

i bloody HATE kids - with a burning passion

hate them. If i see kids hanging around on a bridge i usually do my best to change lanes but sadly as we all know, it isn’t always possible.

I HATE THEM

I came past here yesterday at about 3pm and there was a car that had gone into the armco.

I went North at about the same time,and phoned the rozzers and told them about it.

Ken.

They scrubbed out what I had to say about kids. :smiling_imp:

They can hit big smelly horrible fat hairy lorry drivers all day and nothing much will be said, but hit a poor motorist"!!! and all hell is broke loose.

they do it a lot down here too, usually on the A38 Parkway through Plymouth. there have been several stories of windscreens being smashed and even one where they dropped a kids bike off the bridge in to traffic. :imp:

I bloody HATE kids - with a burning passion

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh! A man after my own heart. :laughing: :laughing:

…and yes - I CAN eat a whole one! :smiling_imp: