Another piece of Sussex defiled

Yep,Pease Pottage seems to be the latest victim of corporate envoiro ■■■■,600 orange rabbit hutches undergoing construction.
They’re remorsless these ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ I go lately theres a couple of hi viz bods pointing into distant pastures,arrive 6 months later ugly sprawling new builds or souless slabs of plastic.It’s got to the stage now I’m courting legal repercussions due to my uncontrollable urge to telephone these despoilers,barratt,redrow et al,with serious levels of personal spleen at their practices.Ie if they exist,then the coutryside must go,so why not eff off and die if thats your contribution in your lifetimes.I aim for the top though,not secretaries and such.The planners and ceos get the bile.
It has to stop.

It won’t be long before all that separates Horsham and Crawley is a sign post [emoji49]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go live in the north, where you can buy a whole house for the price of a front door of a southern property

peirre:
Go live in the north, where you can buy a whole house for the price of a front door of a southern property

I would do , but it’s full of blooming northerners [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

blue estate:

peirre:

I would do , but it’s full of blooming northerners [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:laughing: :laughing:

And they give them such nauseatingly twee names,the furlongs…the paddocks,just feeding into the brit inherent property Downton Abbey ■■■■■■■■■.■■■■■■■■ to the rights of more deserving inhabitants,foxes,badgers,hares etc,oh no we must make way for legions of pleated chino clad,blue bmw driving dr HillaryJones. corporate clone drones and sod the countryside.
The crown corporate cancer that calls the shots need routing out and pronto.

I moved from Herstmonceux in Sussex, up to Lincolnshire, out in the fens, away from people, especially those who thought it was clever to display their wealth through cars and houses…Why do they want to drive into a queue at every opportunity? The roads were so congested…

Now in Lincolnshire, the same thing is happening, rabbit hutches going up everywhere, the roads grinding to a halt and the people up here seem to think material wealth is the way forward, it is a disease I tell you, a ■■■■ disease!

I refuse to become infected…The houses they are knocking up look shoddy, no matter where you go, all the same, small, timber framed wendy houses really.

I know where you are coming from. The builders keep going for green field sites.What about the brown field sites ,the former mills and factories. The towns and cities have nothing in them but the periphery is bursting out.

Go down the A420 towards Swindon and there’s the sign, ‘you’ve just passed The Meadows’.

Well yes arse wipe, it was several delightful meadows until you plonked hundreds of identikit rabbit hutches on that lush green land, and this is repeated all over the country with estate agent pointy shoe twerps dreaming up cringeworthy country-image names to sell their dross to eager new ex townies.

Oddly enough though the Cotswolds doesn’t have this problem, and nor does the corridor leading from the west of the capital to the Cotswolds…guess where will be the safest place to live when the destruction finally kicks off, yes where our mate Dave the Vanished and his chums live, what a coincidence :unamused:

Any bile should also be directed at all govts since 1997 for allowing millions upon millions of people to come into the country whether they have jobs or the means to support themselves or can even speak the most basic of our language.
Save a large helping of bile for the electorate at large, who keep voting for the same ugly troughers for all of their brainwashed lives, and still after all the evidence of crookedness corruption lies and deception on an epic scale still somehow expect a different result next time, you could not make it up.

Juddian:
Go down the A420 towards Swindon and there’s the sign, ‘you’ve just passed The Meadows’.

Well yes arse wipe, it was several delightful meadows until you plonked hundreds of identikit rabbit hutches on that lush green land, and this is repeated all over the country with estate agent pointy shoe twerps dreaming up cringeworthy country-image names to sell their dross to eager new ex townies.

Oddly enough though the Cotswolds doesn’t have this problem, and nor does the corridor leading from the west of the capital to the Cotswolds…guess where will be the safest place to live when the destruction finally kicks off, yes where our mate Dave the Vanished and his chums live, what a coincidence :unamused:

Any bile shouOld also be directed at all govts since 1997 for allowing millions upon millions of people to come into the country whether they have jobs or the means to support themselves or can even speak the most basic of our language.
Save a large helping of bile for the electorate at large, who keep voting for the same ugly troughers for all of their brainwashed lives, and still after all the evidence of crookedness corruption lies and deception on an epic scale still somehow expect a different result next time, you could not make it up.

Very much on board with those sentiments Juddian.Wish I could find that thread you posted a while ago where you bitingly and eruditely had a pop at mr and mrs new build lamenting the loss of pastureland in their new locale.Nobel p rize grade invective I found chastening to the max.

alamcculloch:
I know where you are coming from. The builders keep going for green field sites.What about the brown field sites ,the former mills and factories. The towns and cities have nothing in them but the periphery is bursting out.

Or the golf courses.The very quintessence of wasted land.Way too many of em,but that wouldn’t wash with the masonic demographic I guess.

peirre:

Don’t say that we don’t want them.

I’m moving away from West Sussex as I’ve had enough of all the horrible looking new builds and the crappy road network that can handle the added traffic.

God knows what the ■■■■■ are hatching for the nice fields adjacent to Chippenham truckstop,saw a brace of hivizers in one field last week.I’m not a patriot,anything but concerning our gangrenous establishment,but like millions I love the uk countryside to the hilt,but nowheres safe from this modern cancerous contingent butchering our land for fast profits,sweet jesus even ■■■■■■■■ Wainwright landscapes have now been mercantalised,you could be injured by moronic cretins zip wiring through the valleys these days,oh and lest we forget,aren’t those lakes just the perfect receptacles for nuclear waste??as I heard recently mooted.
I didn’t sign up for this ■■■■.

peirre:

Not true of Manchester anymore. Manchester is becoming like London now. . Throwing up tower blocks so fast every bit of land is slowly going.
I know we don’t get much sun here in Manchester but by time there done were have non as the the towerblcoks will be blocking it out.
Hate to say it being a proud manc but Manchester is losing its identity and become a joke

westermant:
I’m moving away from West Sussex as I’ve had enough of all the horrible looking new builds and the crappy road network that can handle the added traffic.

Are you going to Scotland or another country?

edd1974:

peirre:

Not true of Manchester anymore. Manchester is becoming like London now. . Throwing up tower blocks so fast every bit of land is slowly going.
I know we don’t get much sun here in Manchester but by time there done were have non as the the towerblcoks will be blocking it out.
Hate to say it being a proud manc but Manchester is losing its identity and become a joke

Very true as a manc misself,exiled on the Isle of Wight,I made a rare visit to central Manchester a while ago,ye gods,the transformations breathtaking,even Moss side seems to be going for the full gentrification,not sure if it’s reached Openshaw though,one of my youthful stomping grounds,probably no :frowning: t.Tower blocks have no place in my definition of healthy living,sure those terraces of old were damned ugly,but they fostered a sense of community which,lets face it,the ptb find a bit of a problem.Now our city centres seem to consist of mincing,man bagger hipster_beards,totally disconnected from genuine human interactions of any substance.Just dead souled consumer drones lost in web land.Made me almost nostalgic for those satanic mills I remember of old.

manalishi:
Yep,Pease Pottage seems to be the latest victim of corporate envoiro ■■■■,600 orange rabbit hutches undergoing construction.
They’re remorsless these [zb],everywhere I go lately theres a couple of hi viz bods pointing into distant pastures,arrive 6 months later ugly sprawling new builds or souless slabs of plastic.It’s got to the stage now I’m courting legal repercussions due to my uncontrollable urge to telephone these despoilers,barratt,redrow et al,with serious levels of personal spleen at their practices.Ie if they exist,then the coutryside must go,so why not eff off and die if thats your contribution in your lifetimes.I aim for the top though,not secretaries and such.The planners and ceos get the bile.
It has to stop.

I feel your pain ,I like to keep my place looking like rush green motors :smiley:

Sense of community.
Very good point that, something those in charge have done their best to destroy, and arguably they’ve succeeded.

They want good little taxpayer drones who spend almost all of the bit of the pay they are allowed to keep, after the taxman’s had his share, on things that will be taxed again (and the profits from that spending taxed again) to claw back as much as possible from the drones, all designed to produce people with zero allegiance to anything good or traditional indoctrinated in state education to despise all that their parents and forebears held dear, so doing their bit to destroy that one remaining stronghold, the family.

Children farmed out to paid strangers to raise from depressingly young ages, their mothers and fathers (i wonder how long before the thought police visit for that dreadfully old fashioned stereotype, forgetting that so far all children have a father and a mother no matter what label they might choose or have foisted on them) stuck on the career treadmill just about keeping up the mortgage and bills on that estate house and the payments on the de rigueur perma rental German cars on the drive and the gym country and golf club memberships, the right sort of hobbies to ensure their careers progress…you won’t find them making rash statements online about mothers and fathers in traditional relationships, might chuck a spanner in the career path, might find themselves ostracised on facetwit, meanwhile their children will be indoctrinated in the right thoughts which they’ll have to go along with in order to be ‘progressive’.
Those children, many of whom already have this, urged to go to University (thought i’d spell if for them, in case they get stuck on uni :wink: ), a double whammy that, keeps them in the progressive mind moulding process as long as possible and hands them a massive debt so they’re straight on that treadmill.

Bingo, well done the state.

where I am in south Manchester over past few years around my area they have built maybe 800 new apartments . still building as well. yet they haven’t added anymore new roads infrastructure. not even added anymore bus routes or stops.
let alone new schools doctors etc.
like lonodn now all money based being bought by overseas investors pricing out the locals

but as long as mr persimmon homes earns his well earned £110m annual bonus then its all good