A38 summercotes fuel thieves

mobile.twitter.com/DerbyshireRP … 2724392962

Busted!

Ps, dont need twitter account to see the article

nice to see.
no doubt their names will either be ward,mc donagh or mc ginley with an address in eire, though that might not be the first option as they wont get the chance to jump bail unless they use a uk one…
stage 2 is hop on the ferry and get one of the many brothers/■■■■ relations licence and i.d then business as usual.
theres not much to lose there.
possibly on the off chance they bought the pumps/hoses and assuming the vans aint rung up/cloned as per usual then layout under £1000 and rake more than that in derv the 1st time its used…

Hmm, so we’ll park by the A38 on a bank hol where there’ll be few other trucks, during a time of increased policing and decreased other traffic…

Oh and we’ll steal fuel right between the M1 J28 and Derbyshire’s police HQ where 100s of police cars travel ever day and night inc a lot of motorway cars.

We’ll never get noticed, its a risk free crime!! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Edit: if they not from Eire, there are plenty of lovely holiday sites around Derbyshire and Notts, eg, Tolney Lane in Newark which is full of transit vans.

Documentary on Ch4 Thursday at 9pm called… “The truth about travellers”

…Anja Popp goes in search of the truth about crimes linked to traveller sites. She talks to members of the public who have experienced crime waves and intimidation, goes out on patrol with police dealing with rural incidents and hears from travellers and their advocates, who say they suffer prejudice and attack

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

■■■■■■■■■ that need their hands chopping off. Being in Australia I won’t be able to watch the show that Rear Axle mentioned, but if it finds it’s way on to you tube I’d be well pleased. BTW why ain’t they allowed to be called pikies over there?

peterm:
[zb] that need their hands chopping off. Being in Australia I won’t be able to watch the show that Rear Axle mentioned, but if it finds it’s way on to you tube I’d be well pleased. BTW why ain’t they allowed to be called pikies over there?

If you get…

A VPN and there’s many out there free, you should be able to watch it on All4.

I wasn’t aware we couldn’t call them Pikies.

I’ll just stick with calling them ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ theiving ■■■■ ■■■■.

Ironically I’m able to watch Australian tv streamed via my IPTV set top box

dieseldog999:
nice to see.
no doubt their names will either be ward,mc donagh or mc ginley with an address in eire, though that might not be the first option as they wont get the chance to jump bail unless they use a uk one…
stage 2 is hop on the ferry and get one of the many brothers/■■■■ relations licence and i.d then business as usual.
theres not much to lose there.
possibly on the off chance they bought the pumps/hoses and assuming the vans aint rung up/cloned as per usual then layout under £1000 and rake more than that in derv the 1st time its used…

There’s a few, with the surname Romain-ski,

Last lot caught on A1 were scallys from Sheffield using a disco across the fields., climbing up the bank, and having it away back across fields.

peterm:
[zb] that need their hands chopping off. Being in Australia I won’t be able to watch the show that Rear Axle mentioned, but if it finds it’s way on to you tube I’d be well pleased. BTW why ain’t they allowed to be called pikies over there?

The posh title for them is Caravan Utilising Nomadic Travellers , just so you know Peter.

peterm:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
for the same snowflake reason that the cops have to refer to them as “members of the travelling community” and that you cant refer to those from pakistan in an abbreviated form even without the adjectives that usually accompany their descriptions.

no doubt by law of average there has to be a decent respectable one somewhere,but stereotyping works well as if the hat fits,just wear it as does fly with crows and get shot with crows.
the tv show will be a roaring success now that jeremy kyle has vanished as the general public can watch utter bottom feeding vermin from the safety of their own homes again.
weve had the big fat gipjop wedding,and american big fat gypjop wedding,so this one will have similar reviews i would think.

rearaxle:
Documentary on Ch4 Thursday at 9pm called… “The truth about travellers”

…Anja Popp goes in search of the truth about crimes linked to traveller sites. She talks to members of the public who have experienced crime waves and intimidation, goes out on patrol with police dealing with rural incidents and hears from travellers and their advocates, who say they suffer prejudice and attack

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I won’t be watching that! I hate them with a passion so it’ll just get me bent out of shape. Scum of the planet [emoji35]

They should make an example of them with maximum sentences, and assets confiscated to deter the rest of the thieving ■■■■ s.
It’s time that we were allowed to park up without having to sleep with one eye open.
On the other hand you park in an unlit lay by, you’re asking for it.

The problem is, the police seem to be either afraid of ■■■■■■ or just think it’s a waste of time pursuing them because they know they’ll plead victimisation and get away with it. On the news the other day they were moaning about fly tipping. That could be more or less stopped overnight by sending the thieving, tax evading, anti social, trespassing low life inbred low life’s back to were they came from [emoji35]
A certain unsavoury Austrian had it right when it came to these vermin.
There, I’ve vented my hatred so admin delete as you see fit.
Thanks.

Incidentally, what happened to the ■■■■■■■ that dragged the traffic cop to his death a few months ago? Wouldn’t surprise me if they even got away with that when they should be serving a proper life sentence.

nomiS36:
Incidentally, what happened to the [zb] that dragged the traffic cop to his death a few months ago? Wouldn’t surprise me if they even got away with that when they should be serving a proper life sentence.

theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … -dismissed

nomiS36:
The problem is, the police seem to be either afraid of [zb] or just think it’s a waste of time pursuing them because they know they’ll plead victimisation and get away with it. On the news the other day they were moaning about fly tipping. That could be more or less stopped overnight by sending the thieving, tax evading, anti social, trespassing low life inbred low life’s back to were they came from [emoji35]
Thanks.

Nicely put

robthedog:

nomiS36:
The problem is, the police seem to be either afraid of [zb] or just think it’s a waste of time pursuing them because they know they’ll plead victimisation and get away with it. On the news the other day they were moaning about fly tipping. That could be more or less stopped overnight by sending the thieving, tax evading, anti social, trespassing low life inbred low life’s back to were they came from [emoji35]
Thanks.

Nicely put

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
thats about as nice a description as could be portrayed.
pity it comes nowhere near as bad as they should be described. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

robthedog:

nomiS36:
Thanks.

Nicely put

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
thats about as nice a description as could be portrayed.
pity it comes nowhere near as bad as they should be described. :slight_smile:

Thought I’d better snowflake it a bit for those delicate types [emoji1]

Wildy:

nomiS36:
Incidentally, what happened to the [zb] that dragged the traffic cop to his death a few months ago? Wouldn’t surprise me if they even got away with that when they should be serving a proper life sentence.

theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … -dismissed

At least they are being kept locked up but they will have that knocked off the sentence or lie through their teeth again and get off, then we will be paying them compensation.

yourhavingalarf:

peterm:

If you get…

A VPN and there’s many out there free, you should be able to watch it on All4.

I wasn’t aware we couldn’t call them Pikies.

I’ll just stick with calling them [zb] [zb] [zb] [zb] theiving [zb] [zb].

Thanks I’ll have a look. I reckon you’ve flattered them with that.