A38 summercotes fuel thieves

rearaxle:
Documentary on Ch4 Thursday at 9pm called… “The truth about travellers”

…Anja Popp goes in search of the truth about crimes linked to traveller sites. She talks to members of the public who have experienced crime waves and intimidation, goes out on patrol with police dealing with rural incidents and hears from travellers and their advocates, who say they suffer prejudice and attack

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

This one?

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … acist.html

Nite Owl:

rearaxle:
Documentary on Ch4 Thursday at 9pm called… “The truth about travellers”

…Anja Popp goes in search of the truth about crimes linked to traveller sites. She talks to members of the public who have experienced crime waves and intimidation, goes out on patrol with police dealing with rural incidents and hears from travellers and their advocates, who say they suffer prejudice and attack

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

This one?

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … acist.html

I wasted an hour watching this programme.

yep bobbya, it was all about how hard done by they are with no protection from the law… what a shame :unamused: .
i do think paddy doyle was right when he spoke about the drug influence on the younger pikies…

m.a.n rules:
yep bobbya, it was all about how hard done by they are with no protection from the law… what a shame :unamused: .
i do think paddy doyle was right when he spoke about the drug influence on the younger pikies…

They sell it too. Like The king ■■■■■■ Paddy Doylee did.

Not one mention of the thieving ■■■■■ regularly targeting truckers resting between doing their job.
After seeing that it appears they are virtually above the law, the Police should get their fingers out, stop ■■■■ ing about and sort them out hard line, it’s like the wild ■■■■ west in the vicinity of those camps according to that tv show.
If they can’t behave and conduct themselves amongst normal people, jail them and chuck away the key.