So who didn't update their sat naff?

So who didn’t update their sat naff?
otsnews.co.uk/unwanted-deli … te-garden/ :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good old Stobrat driver I see.

simcor:
Good old Stobrat driver I see.

Yes no doubt, even though the fool who runs that site tried to blur out the incriminating evidence the world and his dog knows that stobrats do tosco’s work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:,

“The massive articulated lorry was forced to drive over brand new lawn after taking the wrong turn on a journey to the huge Tesco extra megastore in Kew.”

2 things,is a massive articulated lorry bigger than a standard articulated lorry?!
And how was he “forced” to drive over a brand new lawn?!,was his gear box and mainly reverse not working?!

xichrisxi:
“The massive articulated lorry was forced to drive over brand new lawn after taking the wrong turn on a journey to the huge Tesco extra megastore in Kew.”

2 things,is a massive articulated lorry bigger than a standard articulated lorry?!
And how was he “forced” to drive over a brand new lawn?!,was his gear box and mainly reverse not working?!

Its a new Scania, most likely been locked down by order of Mr Pointy Shoes in the office. I bet they aren’t allowed to use reverse without permission and under strict supervision.

Apparently didn’t know how to shut off his reversing bleeper either! :laughing:

Now…

How do I get to this new MEGA-STORE?

Of course!..it’ll be right across this freshly laid lawn.

You don’t need Sat-nav, you need BRAINS!

This one went down embankment near Leicester saturday morning

A Tesco delivery driver has been left red faced after destroying a brand new estate after his sat nav took a wrong turn.

The massive articulated lorry was forced to drive over brand new lawn after taking the wrong turn on a journey to the huge Tesco extra megastore in Kew.

Residents reported hearing exceedingly loud swearing and loud honking after the driver found himself stuck on the brand new Kew Estate.

People get paid to write this garbage?

It appears the driver is a goose if his honking gave him away.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

A delivery I did today made me think of this thread.
Was to Merrington Lane industrial estate near Spennymoor. I rudely ignored my Sat nav route and came off the A1 at jct 61 onto the A688.
I picked up the signs for the estate at the round a bout with the B6288. Followed signs to next round a bout where the signs said turn left and so did my Sat nav.[emoji33]
The left turn exit was blocked off. Permanently by the look of it.
Carried straight on thinking their will be another entrance, No sign of one so did a quick turn into DS Smiths. Asked a guy on their loading bay for directions.
Back to roundabout, straight over. On your right you’ll see a NEW HOUSING ESTATE. you got to go through it he said. [emoji732]
Now cos their was no signs without his help I wouldn’t have gone up this road of the Sat nav had told me to or if it was the last turning I could take.
So maybe when driver takes a turn into an housing estate maybe he just thinks, well the one I did before I had to.

Sent from my CUBOT CHEETAH 2 using Tapatalk

My sat nav doesn’t have the Newtown bypass so when I was going south on it today because they have closed the 'old road my sat nav wanted me to go down tiny roads to turn around on and then it got scared when it thought I was in a field :wink:

Oh well no one was hurt and the grass will grow back. Would be Stobarts though wouldn’t it

xichrisxi:

Having to deviate from a purple road (Garmin) on a screen is not exactly against the law, and aren’t all articulated lorries huge? There again, the same journo will probably define a 3.5 tonne ■■■■■■ tipper as a “lorry”.

The term “forced” used in a local rag article really grinds my gears (along with “fury”, often accompanied by a picture of stern faced locals standing in front of a closed post office or smashed up bus shelter).

Speaking of sat-navs, mine tried to take me down a narrow track barely wide enough for a Toyota Aygo, never mind an artic with a 45’ ferry trailer!

What makes a 45ft ferry trailer so special.?
Buy a map gob ■■■■■■■