What a ridiculous place to

… put a big steel bollard. Don’t they know that we need to use all the footpath to manoeuvre too?

■■■■… And a NexGen Scania to boot.

Scania bell housing :laughing:

Pennineman:
Scania bell housing :laughing:

And the end to the bell is in drivers seat [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Go on then i’ll be the first with the TNCSI theory.

Section of shaded road still iced over, slip slide bang.

Kwaliteee…

Juddian:

That’s mighty Christian of you Juddian my friend. Don’t think I’d be quite so charitable if I was paying for it.

the maoster:

Juddian:

That’s mighty Christian of you Juddian my friend. Don’t think I’d be quite so charitable if I was paying for it.

You do know your handy work is splattered on FB [emoji6]

the maoster:

Juddian:

Capture.JPG

:smiling_imp:

It’s not the drivers fault Ffs.

The guy is a pro he works for Stobart.

You prats mocking him is just silly. Think of it this way He is Messi and you Emile Heskey. He is real madrid and you are Scunthorpe United.

blue estate:

the maoster:

Juddian:

You do know your handy work is splattered on FB [emoji6]

Shame on you Bluey! That ain’t me ffs, I pinched the pics from Faceache :smiley:

Some more pics

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

To be fair, when you’ve had the bridge thing drummed into you so much that you spend all your time looking out of the top of the windscreen looking for errant bridges it must be easy to overlook the metal things right in front of you! :smiley:

the maoster:
To be fair, when you’ve had the bridge thing drummed into you so much that you spend all your time looking out of the top of the windscreen looking for errant bridges it must be easy to overlook the metal things right in front of you! :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing:

I’m just…

beyond words now. I’ve watched these idiots struggle to drive off bays, yet alone struggle reversing onto them. I give up even acknowledging them now. And to think they used to wear shirts and ties within living memory…

Top marks for determination!! I think he hit the bollard then thought it would give way with a bit more encouragement so carried on regardless. Unbelievable you can understand if he just kissed it but ■■■■ me to go that far over it beggars belief.

ezydriver:
I’m just…

beyond words now. I’ve watched these idiots struggle to drive off bays, yet alone struggle reversing onto them. I give up even acknowledging them now. And to think they used to wear shirts and ties within living memory…

+1…

If he/she had carried on they might well have cracked a manhole cover and dropped into that.

I load out of Eddies place every week and how some of these so called drivers passed the reverse test is beyond me.

On a positive note, at least all the straps were tucked under.

Here’s one that was took earlier , truck of the week wtf■■? :open_mouth:

Truck of the week [emoji23] what did it do to earn that accolade I wonder [emoji23]
Sad people for sad times #eddiespotters.

Can’t blame the driver really: the bollard appears to be a dark colour, and we all know that anything without a hi-viz cover is invisible. Not Guilty!

P.S. Judging by the damp patch, Esther finds sitting on that bollard… interesting ?