Kinaxia

Anyone here work for a Kinaxia group company?

Any changes since changeover?

It seems odd that anyone would invest in Road Haulage and Warehousing at the present time, but altogether they must have quite a substantial offering.

They bought AKW Group on Friday.

Don’t do it ! just ask former Lambert brothers drivers :wink: turned a good family firm in to a Stobrat type firm

Yeah I work for Panic. To be honest very little has changed, a few extra perks here and there but nothing too exciting.

It looks as though the aim is to build a network so stuff that Lambert Bros need delivering up by my gaff will get trunked, likewise any collections for their neck of the woods will get trunked to them. In that case it’s not for me as I’ll be more local and given that I despise Birmingham it’s not a great situation for me.

They’ve also got a shiny new warehouse at DIRFT.

blue estate:
Don’t do it ! just ask former Lambert brothers drivers :wink: turned a good family firm in to a Stobrat type firm

The name itself speaks volumes,sterile,corny corporatey garbage.Bit like when Royal Mail tried to rebrand as,what was it?..sygenta or something.Utterly pathetic.

manalishi:

blue estate:

The name itself speaks volumes,sterile,corny corporatey garbage.Bit like when Royal Mail tried to rebrand as,what was it?..sygenta or something.Utterly pathetic.

Consignia

trooper2290:

manalishi:

blue estate:

Consignia

That’ the one…truly dreadful handle. :blush:

manalishi:

trooper2290:

manalishi:

blue estate:

Consignia

That’ the one…truly dreadful handle. :blush:

Oh and ta for the reminder.
My local,long- established,deeply respected physiotherapy clinics just been replaced by a new outfit called …Ascenti,and they’re as duff as they sound,mainly foreigners with no cultural connectivity.

roadhog69:
Anyone here work for a Kinaxia group company?

Any changes since changeover?

It seems odd that anyone would invest in Road Haulage and Warehousing at the present time, but altogether they must have quite a substantial offering.

Strength in numbers I think its called…

In todays world, in this industry, you need to be able to stand upto the banks, insurers and customers, and you aint going to be doing that with 5/10/15 trucks.

Anybody with half a brain is going to take the Wonga if a Kinaxia comes knocking :wink:

Corny name or not, self preservation is the name of the game at the moment :open_mouth:

manalishi:

blue estate:

The one that makes me actually cringe is Asendia… Reminds me of that pseudo-Latin guff that’s in the slogan of the yoghurt drink thingy.

Ideal for people who listen to Heart FM, abuse words like “issue” and watch dancing programmes on Saturday evenings.

Drempels:

manalishi:

blue estate:

The one that makes me actually cringe is Asendia… Reminds me of that pseudo-Latin guff that’s in the slogan of the yoghurt drink thingy.

Ideal for people who listen to Heart FM, abuse words like “issue” and watch dancing programmes on Saturday evenings.

An interesting reply. Two out of three for me, I too dislike people who abuse words for theatric reasons.

Could you expand on the ’ type ’ of people you mean?

eagerbeaver:

Drempels:

manalishi:

blue estate:

An interesting reply. Two out of three for me, I too dislike people who abuse words for theatric reasons.

Could you expand on the ’ type ’ of people you mean?

Pointy shoe wearers, the type you see in chain hotels that spend time in the car park checking out other repmobiles so they can look down on / envy the driver.

People who drink lager based on which celebrity endorses it, have those stupid footballer haircuts even though they’re in their forties.

Middle-management types who use buzzwords because their boss does, people who would move from Milton Keynes to Reading because of the superior architecture.

Dull, brainwashed, corporate mores.

Well HSBC and there investment partners have given them a warchest of £35millions to invest, and expand, so that’ll be a 5 year plan, untill they’ve asset striped it to the bone, and bail out with a nice profit… No money in road haulage, it’s in the warehousing… Transport is just a good tax loss, to big investors…