Panic Transport Contracts ltd

This company has been taken over by Kinaxia Ltd,I wonder if anyone has any comments to make from the above firm or any other of this rapidly expanding group companies.

kinaxia.co.uk/

Seem to be setting up a network using established hauliers. Anything you wanted to add to that?

Another Eddie Stobrat in the making … an investment company so as long as they make a small percentage to pay the shareholders they will be happy, so anther shower of shysters join the race to the bottom !!!

raymundo:
Another Eddie Stobrat in the making … an investment company so as long as they make a small percentage to pay the shareholders they will be happy, so anther shower of shysters join the race to the bottom !!!

Would be interested to know exactly how this set up works. According to the site; Bay Freight, William Kirk, NC Cammack, Foulger & Lambert Brothers have also been acquired over the past 5 years.

Is the idea that companies tender their transport lanes to Kinaxia then get trucks from any one of their acquired hauliers showing up to do the work?

When you see the paltry, low single digit returns that many hauliers amazingly consider to be something worth shouting about, why on earth would an investment mob be interested in the ‘logistics’ sector?

Because they are buying contracts not companies. I used to work for Kirks and they and Lamberts were bought for the Dimplex contract. Premium job that doesn’t interest the bigger companies as it’s more involved. Good and bad with Kinaxia from what I hear. They are improving the fleet of all the companies they acquire but more than that I do not know.

Sent from my SM-T365 using Tapatalk

rgt1973:
Because they are buying contracts not companies. I used to work for Kirks and they and Lamberts were bought for the Dimplex contract. Premium job that doesn’t interest the bigger companies as it’s more involved. Good and bad with Kinaxia from what I hear. They are improving the fleet of all the companies they acquire but more than that I do not know.

I would agree rgt1973 , the downfall of TDG ( in my opinion ) was that they took on companies who had good contracts and tried to merge the same companies and management in turn, the various firms lost their in some cases unique identity the rest as they say is history , lets hope the same doesn`t happen to some of this groups companies .

rgt1973:

Makes sense, ain’t Panic Transport’s biggest customer a gym equipment manufacturer?