Kinaxia buys again

The above Cheshire based Haulage group have purchased the Gateshead 75 vehicle operator Fresh Freight Ltd.

Gardner6LYT:
The above Cheshire based Haulage group have purchased the Gateshead 75 vehicle operator Fresh Freight Ltd.

They need buy Stobart as well.

Trouble is, when companies go on a spending spree, its hopefully with their own money as spending other peoples can cause risks to all linked companies.

Could imagine Stobarts being able to do it from their personal bank account rather than the other way round. Depending what argument the directors are having this week.

Wonder what’ll happen to the pay…

They were only on £8.50hr last year when I applied at FF when I first passed my C+E…

£30 million in liabilities last year, that’s before this and AKW…
paperturn-view.com/uk/kinax … 5133&v=2.1

idrive:
£30 million in liabilities last year, that’s before this and AKW…
paperturn-view.com/uk/kinax … 5133&v=2.1

I wonder what payment terms they expect their creditors to accept.

Gardner6LYT:

Simply reason to many companies was created 30-50 years ago by young person.Now oqwer have contract but ready to old.And they sale realy not company but contract.They get some million .But kids not all the time want care on parent business.

Heard this last week

Goldfinger:
Wonder what’ll happen to the pay…

They were only on £8.50hr last year when I applied at FF when I first passed my C+E…

Most of there trampers come out with just over 2k per mth then night out at £25 per night out ( paid cash each week )