It's not only bridges we pick a fight with and lose

Not sure how old this is as I just stumbled on it on Faceache but I thought some of you would appreciate a chuckle.

facebook.com/40486098655352 … 474949441/

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Bet it said 7.5T truck only on the paperwork and office said “take it for a ride” - not sure this is quite what they meant though. :slight_smile:

Must have been moving a bit to do that much damage but then from what I’ve seen of Devon, this is an A road so probably doesn’t faze most of the drivers. Can’t even blame the sat nav as it likely doesn’t even appear on that (or a map).

I heard he was going to the right place but on the wrong road. When your vehicle starts to fold up like cardboard you should probably stop.

Cosmic:
I heard he was going to the right place but on the wrong road. When your vehicle starts to fold up like cardboard you should probably stop.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
itl probably straighten out as he reverses the 5 miles back out the lane towards the main road.
i reckon he definately got the saying," weve had bigger than that up here driver" :slight_smile:

Whoa…load not strapped alert :smiley:

Socketset:
Whoa…load not strapped alert :smiley:

■■■■ the load, he didn’t even buckle up the curtains :smiley: :smiley:

facebook.com/groups/2348447 … 764222687/

“Yet another job where you end up being told to handball it off…”

You’ve got to admire his tenacity.

Wells Fargo; The mail must get through.

Hazards are flashing, so all should be ok.

dieseldog999:

Cosmic:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
itl probably straighten out as he reverses the 5 miles back out the lane towards the main road.
i reckon he definately got the saying," weve had bigger than that up here driver" :slight_smile:

Yeah lol

“It’s fine we have artics in here all the tine”

I had those words in a farm in Scotland last week. I did get in and out just so I guess access was technically possible but I’d not call it accessible lol

It just sums up this guys talent when he scrapes the wall as he appears and then gets out of the truck seemingly unaware that he’s demolished the truck (and most of Devon) [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

dreamingofoz:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234844780307322/permalink/562357764222687/

Brilliant clip :laughing:

bald bloke:

dreamingofoz:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234844780307322/permalink/562357764222687/

Brilliant clip :laughing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he gets maximum points for wearing his hiviz in the cab.
but now many times have you been that guy in the last 5 seconds when he is wandering about with his hands on his head■■?
anytime its been me,its been so long ago there were no mobile cameras…

facebook.com/Idiotukdrivers … 259997124/

Only just realised the link at the top is the video my bad.

he’s got his hands on his head at the end as if the damage is a surprise!

What damage :laughing:

Head in hands because he’s realised he’s exhausted all the agencies local to him and run out of employment options [emoji23]

I for one aint laughing, some of my drops down there are very similar to that type of road.
Ring farmer or his Mrs…
‘‘Can I get in/out/turned around with an artic’’

‘‘Yes you can no problem’’

You eventually get in their yard, (down a road meant for horse and carts). not a chance in hell of getting turned round with all the machinery and crap lying about.
You struggle like ■■■■, eventually do it, and the guy says…wait for it…

‘‘Well the bin man manages ok’’ :open_mouth: :neutral_face:
And this is what you’re up against. :unamused:

As for the guy in the vid…I don’t know what he should be most embarassed about…
All the damage he’s done, …or for being ‘‘outed’’ for wearing his ■■■■ hi viz whilst driving. :laughing: