An the award for best bridge strike goes to

Dunno if this has been posted, but…

:open_mouth:

The female commentator cracks me up.
“Why did he do that?”
My first guess would be he didnt plan to smash his lorry off a bridge ya daft bint

You’ve got the low bridge sign, plus you’re doing the local tree pruning, plus the bridge is a obvious one on the eye. I’d give that 8/10. More damage and I would have awarded it a 10/10

It stopped him dead, i bet he kissed the windscreen lol

tango boy:
It stopped him dead, i bet he kissed the windscreen lol

More like face planted!

so how would you answer the ladies question … Why did he do that ?

He’s a lazy ficker, when he’s loading he just lifts stuff into the back, he then looks for a low bridge, gives the truck a wee thump, load shifts forward and leaves room for next collection … clever stuff dearest.

Had it been a cyclist running flashing lights before the barriers come down on a railway crossing, you can expect 5-6 pages.

Although with the topic being a truck hitting a bridge, potentially causing delays for thousands of commuters,ie rail and road.
Added with the narrow minded view of a truck driver, I reckon we will do well to get off the first page.

chester:
Had it been a cyclist running flashing lights before the barriers come down on a railway crossing, you can expect 5-6 pages.

Although with the topic being a truck hitting a bridge, potentially causing delays for thousands of commuters,ie rail and road.
Added with the narrow minded view of a truck driver, I reckon we will do well to get off the first page.

You want some cheese to go with that whine?

chester:

Paranoid much?
Typical cyclist. Has to get a whinge and a moan in even when its nothing to do with them

And the idiotic comment from the car driver huh thats him out of a job, how about stopping to see if the guy was ok as he had taken a bit of a shunt hitting that.

chester:

Had it been a gunman running up and down Bond Street, spraying shoppers with bullets, it might have been a completely unrelated event.
You insufferable oaf. (nothing personal)

■■■■■■■:

chester:

Had it been a gunman running up and down Bond Street, spraying shoppers with bullets, it might have been a completely unrelated event.

This thread (linked below) had a bus and a cyclist. completely unrelated to this forum, as Truck is not remotely involved :unamused: Obviously it doesn’t stop Wetsack and Snowtroll having a pop. ( or even a tug in a toilet cubicle in an RDC over cyclist videos)
Although the cyclist was on tv only this week on Car Crash Britain, and explained his brake cable had snapped.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132691

chester:

■■■■■■■:

chester:

This thread (linked below) had a bus and a cyclist. completely unrelated to this forum, as Truck is not remotely involved :unamused: Obviously it doesn’t stop Wetsack and Snowtroll having a pop. ( or even a tug in a toilet cubicle in an RDC over cyclist videos)
Although the cyclist was on tv only this week on Car Crash Britain, and explained his brake cable had snapped.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=132691

did he not have two brakes?

chester:
had a bus and a cyclist.

I saw that and it looked to me that he was still pedaling after and during crossing the red light! If his cable had snapped surely he would stop pedaling and get his feet on the floor or something.

dri-diddly-iver:

chester:
had a bus and a cyclist.

I saw that and it looked to me that he was still pedaling after and during crossing the red light! If his cable had snapped surely he would stop pedaling and get his feet on the floor or something.

And who here wouldn’t also try and go with that story if it was us? :wink:

Why did he do that sounds like the thoughts of a rational thinking human being to me.

Any normal driver knows the height of his or her vehicle surely? Or as quite often it seems there might be a lack of brain power.

As per normal we have an idiot making a stupid mistake and some decide someone else is the stupid one. :unamused:

albion1971:
As per normal we have an idiot making a stupid mistake and some decide someone else is the stupid one. :unamused:

Where did anyone say that the driver wasn’t stupid? :open_mouth:
Have you made a mistake pal? :wink:

chester:

Clearly you haven’t seen the “bridge strikes” topic that runs to multiple pages… :unamused:

As bridge strikes go that was a pretty poor effort. The bloody truck fit under the bridge fine, just not the way that plank tried to do it the first time. Amateur.

Give him some trollies to collect, because it’s clearly all he’s good for…

Evil8Beezle:

albion1971:

Where did anyone say that the driver wasn’t stupid? :open_mouth:
Have you made a mistake pal? :wink:

Jeez you must be bored. :laughing:

Chester. You are such a sorry, disconnected individual that i cannot summon the spirit to get drawn into your scabby games.
Grow up. Go away… Far away.