Did Dozy get home?

There was no Friday night post from him?

Did he actually get back?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

is the normal formula not along the lines of…
post pish monday to thursday,with possibly an early friday posting of impending disaster,and then…nothing?

El Deano:

When he see wife that he forget about this forum and may be about Stobart.I see drivers at different companies who cry,moaning about long hours prev day or week but they dream about long hours again and cry if they have 50 hours per week but another drivers get 60 hours per week.

Andrejs:
When he see wife that he forget about this forum and may be about Stobart.I see drivers at different companies who cry,moaning about long hours prev day or week but they dream about long hours again and cry if they have 50 hours per week but another drivers get 60 hours per week.

See that all the time. I remember at White arrow where some drivers moaned all the time because it was the same two or three who got all the nights out. When they were given a NO job, they came up with all kinds of reasons why they couldn’t do it…:slight_smile:

I like the new Dozy show, now that we’ve got a cameo from Andrejs. I’ll be adding a cameo of my own soon, as I’m starting in containers with them.

slowlane:
I like the new Dozy show, now that we’ve got a cameo from Andrejs. I’ll be adding a cameo of my own soon, as I’m starting in containers with them.

I am on rail and its better than curtains were. Seems far better planned as whilst I spend a lot of time waiting I know what I am doing rather than waiting for them to find me something

Nice one. I’ll be working out of Widnes, tramping.

I’m quite looking forward to it. I’ve enjoyed 2 weeks off and I’m about ready to get back behind the wheel again.

El Deano:

Sorry Deano couldn’t reply as it’s been all hands to pumps over w/ end as we’ve sold up
Lock stock and barrel and moved to
Spain ( retired , or in process of sorting it out ) , it’s been on cards for a bit as mrs is nhs & could take retirement at 55
We’ve ended up in a apartment for now until we’re all sorted out , feel hundred times more relaxed though I miss my girl & Bristol rovers already, doubt I’ll post much if at all as days will be relaxing on beach & drinking in bars :smiley:
All the best to you all ) by the way it’s 28degrees today , by

Anybody know if that Andrew bloke is looking for a driver ? ta.

Well done Dozy.

Enjoy it out there.

old 67:
Anybody know if that Andrew bloke is looking for a driver ? ta.

At least with doing 100kp/h and just a drop and swap in Calais he’ll be home on a Friday night :smiley:

Benidorm Dozy! At least you’ll feel at home 'cos it’s just like Grantham market place but warmer when it’s full of drunk chicks in clothes that don’t fit, drunk blokes wanting to fight or ■■■■ anything with a pulse and a constant stream of mobility scoots. At least there are no low bridges there. :wink:

So he was at work on the 12th and now moved to Spain really ■■?

taz1972:

Of course not Taz, but it does get us all twittering about it, which is no bad thing imo as it’s all good natured with no malice.

the maoster:

taz1972:

Of course not Taz, but it does get us all twittering about it, which is no bad thing imo as it’s all good natured with no malice.

This is true :smiley:

dozy:

El Deano:

Sorry Deano couldn’t reply as it’s been all hands to pumps over w/ end as we’ve sold up
Lock stock and barrel and moved to
Spain ( retired , or in process of sorting it out ) , it’s been on cards for a bit as mrs is nhs & could take retirement at 55
We’ve ended up in a apartment for now until we’re all sorted out , feel hundred times more relaxed though I miss my girl & Bristol rovers already, doubt I’ll post much if at all as days will be relaxing on beach & drinking in bars :smiley:
All the best to you all ) by the way it’s 28degrees today , by

Can i use you truck now■■?

No doubt someone will search google images and find a date stamp for the benidorm pic :wink:
Though it would be interesting if Dozy did emigrate, would he integrate with the locals or be another pale skinned Brit, living in a community of other pale skinned Brits, trying to avoid getting fried in the sun, drinking John Smiths, while watching English TV, and moaning about those Spanish “foreigners”

peirre:
No doubt someone will search google images and find a date stamp for the benidorm pic :wink:
Though it would be interesting if Dozy did emigrate, would he integrate with the locals or be another pale skinned Brit, living in a community of other pale skinned Brits, trying to avoid getting fried in the sun, drinking John Smiths, while watching English TV, and moaning about those Spanish “foreigners”

HAHAHHAAAAAA :grimacing:

qwakers:

peirre:

HAHAHHAAAAAA :grimacing:

Stobart drivers not live in any hotel.They can allow by good income live in good apartments.

Andrejs:
Stobart drivers not live in any hotel.They can allow by good income live in good apartments.

Are you sure ?
I thought they lived in tin boxes parked in lay-bys