We're is he

Just sat sitting, was wondering where is the Dozy 1, I do miss the Friday calamities, will he or won’t he. Did he go to Spain?

That was the last we heard of “dozy” …

A new recruit is currently auditioning.

He could have done - set off on a Friday and never made it.

I was wondering where he was, too.

biggriffin:
Just sat sitting, was wondering where is the Dozy 1, I do miss the Friday calamities, will he or won’t he. Did he go to Spain?

Believe he did up sticks and go to spain.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I believe they’ve now got the internet in Spain so why the mysterious disappearance?

nomiS36:
I believe they’ve now got the internet in Spain so why the mysterious disappearance?

Depends where you are,apparently its a bit long winded getting setup.
Perhaps he has had instructions from her indoors, new start new country new diet, paella not steak on Friday`s

still here …
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156674

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it had to be about the dopey one.

It’s possible that he caught an infection from those bites and died.

could he have eloped with DipperDave??

He was taken away for medical and scientific research…

xichrisxi:
He was taken away for medical and scientific research…

Allegedly, he had a operation, quite a major one, when they cut him to perform the op they found a bunch of wires & circut boards!

Hes living the highlife in spain i was there not to long ago on the Costa del sol and all the barmen is giving out ■■■■ about this beano who keeps on coming in the bars and sharing his problems
They said they have nick named him dopy so not far off the beaten track
They said his head is like a tomato from lying in the sun and he comes in to get away from the the other half because she won’t listen to him anymore and she won’t cook a steak on a Friday anymore

joeshell:
could he have eloped with DipperDave??

Well Dipper was a regular around Grantham on a Friday, or are they one and the same, multiple accounts.

Do you mean “Where is he” in thread title?

(Not meaning to be spelling police!) :smiley: