Did Dozy get home?

peirre:

Andrejs:
Stobart drivers not live in any hotel.They can allow by good income live in good apartments.

Are you sure ?
I thought they lived in tin boxes parked in lay-bys

Stop quoting him Pierre, that particular alter ego is the only one who’s actually made my ignore list!

290 euros a month, you´d be mad to miss out :smiley:
facebook.com/marketplace/gr … ng_product

peirre:

Andrejs:
Stobart drivers not live in any hotel.They can allow by good income live in good apartments.

Are you sure ?
I thought they lived in tin boxes parked in lay-bys

Ha ha you not right.Stobart drivers can park at any services any day if required and don t need ask any permission from planners.Pay and get money back next 1-2week.

peirre:
No doubt someone will search google images and find a date stamp for the benidorm pic :wink:
Though it would be interesting if Dozy did emigrate, would he integrate with the locals or be another pale skinned Brit, living in a community of other pale skinned Brits, trying to avoid getting fried in the sun, drinking John Smiths, while watching English TV, and moaning about those Spanish “foreigners”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
once again found out trolling and caught bang to rights.
this will all be ignored and forgotten about as and when he decides to to enlighten u with another helping of drivvle from fantasystobartstruckland. :slight_smile:

peirre:
No doubt someone will search google images and find a date stamp for the benidorm pic :wink:
Though it would be interesting if Dozy did emigrate, would he integrate with the locals or be another pale skinned Brit, living in a community of other pale skinned Brits, trying to avoid getting fried in the sun, drinking John Smiths, while watching English TV, and moaning about those Spanish “foreigners”

As a group the expats in Spain have to be one of the most obnoxious groups of people you will ever meet, used to take food out there for them because ‘you know can’t eat that Spanish muck’ and guaranteed to hear at least 3 times per trip “I don’t know how stick it living in the UK with all them foreigners and that” coming from someone who has lived in Spain for 20 years had a complete irony bypass and can just about say Buen Dia

Dozy will be home Friday this week cos that’s when his weeks holiday in Benidorm ends and he will be claiming that he had to come back cos Stobrats couldn’t survive without him.