Stobart truck@spotters

How many time you found foto from spotters with you truck and possible you face in internet??I fpund self in some 5-7 foto.

as someone who take a few pics for pleasure in his spare time - I’ll make it clear

If the pic is taken in a public place (ie the pavement , roadside - anywhere the public have a right to be ) then you have no expectation of privacy and very little chance of getting the pic taken down or deleted .

Ever notice this line at the bottom of the page -
“Note to Media… copying or use of quotes from any part of this bulletin Board is only permitted with the members permission and credit given to TruckNet UK”
I’ve seen a pic of mine that I only posted here on Trucknet reappear on a commercial website - I was not approached for permission - I’m not sure if the owners of trucknet gave permission and I know other members pics were used a s well .

Well if you work for those in green surely you may think there’s a chance you might get spotted?

When I was on coaches it was the same. I never got bothered about it as it was never me they wanted - it was pictures of the coach. Not my thing but no harm done and if you ever want any info they’re the ones to ask lol

By heck Andrejs!
Just how bored are you to go looking at pictures of lorries on the www?
I’m sure Dipper and some others could introduce alternative reading material for you.[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

About half a dozen, probably more that I haven’t seen. Have seen the anoraks taking a picture but never seen the end result, even after googling the reg.

(even after googling the reg)

This ^^^

A colleague told me for whatever random reason he tried it, he said google truck reg and see if it comes up, I tried and yep the whole of our fleet in various places around the country came up.
Even spotted myself heading out of Glasgow with a costa coffee on my dashboard.

The gas man:
(even after googling the reg)

This ^^^

A colleague told me for whatever random reason he tried it, he said google truck reg and see if it comes up, I tried and yep the whole of our fleet in various places around the country came up.
Even spotted myself heading out of Glasgow with a costa coffee on my dashboard.

I think someone has cloned my reg number!
Did the Google thing and found loads of complaints about some ugly old git driving a truck erratically.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

I’m bored so just tried this. Only found one terrible picture of my truck. Only shows half of the truck and can’t see the driver. Terrible effort from the spotter :unamused:

There used to be a guy occasionally at Dock Gate 20 in Southampton taking pics - used to give him a wave.

Always thought it was a pretty harmless occupation.

As I too am bored I decided to Google my truck reg and came up with this gem! :smiley: possibly I had just been for an induction at the place behind me. It’s also possible that I’m a secret millionaire with man parts resembling a shire horse!

Actually there are a few pointers that make me believe that I wasn’t the pilot when that was taken; 1 it’s daylight and the headlights are on, 2 the vehicle is leaving Tesco Widnes where it will have collected less than 2 tonnes of plastic flower pots so I’d never have the middle axle dropped, and finally 3 I’d never soil my reputation by leaving a stolen piece of Tesco tat masquerading as site rules in my windscreen.

Socketset:
There used to be a guy occasionally at Dock Gate 20 in Southampton taking pics - used to give him a wave.

Always thought it was a pretty harmless occupation.

That would have been me. Cheers for the waves buddy. My truckspotting hobby started when I was about 8 years old as a cure for travel sickness on long car journeys, but as time went on it just became a way of life. After a few years I realised that I had a long list of truck numbers, but couldn’t actually remember seeing them, so I soon swapped the notepad for a camera. I took my first truck photo about 20 years ago and now, although people think it’s sad, it’s just what I do.

Just Googled my reg and I popped up. :smiley:
Not Stobbies btw (I’m glad to say :smiley: )

Tip! always brush yer hair and face if you have that too, be prepared, they are out there! Cheese! Click! :smiley:

I’ve given up parping/flashing/waving at the geezer at Shell Collin. He’s always got his head down fiddling with his camera when I go by.

I did get to photo-bomb one of his subjects coming the other way though, with my arm and big thumb’s-up out the window…still waiting for him to upload the photos…ever get the feeling nobody likes you? :laughing:

OilyNutz:
always brush yer hair

At my age that maybe a little bit difficult

peirre:

OilyNutz:
always brush yer hair

At my age that maybe a little bit difficult

A spit n polish on bone dome will be just fine, sir :laughing:

Mine comes up on an ebay listing of pics for sale.

Not me at the helm either.

Tried the one I usually drive these days and the previous one, but nothing, most disappointing. However did discover the following site where people can vent their anger at registrations although it covers from cars to trucks. Unfortunately not on there either. :cry:

rate-driver.co.uk/

Suspect these people have less social life than a Stobies spotter!

trevHCS:
Tried the one I usually drive these days and the previous one, but nothing, most disappointing. However did discover the following site where people can vent their anger at registrations although it covers from cars to trucks. Unfortunately not on there either. :cry:

rate-driver.co.uk/

Suspect these people have less social life than a Stobies spotter!

There’s some right keyboard warriors on there like lol