Split from the Stobby spotter topic

COME ON MOD’s, are you really gonna let this stobart thred carry on, we thought you were letting it carry on for a short time as a joke!!! Thought this was a drivers forum■■? we have seen what crettin’s these people are on the trucks and [zb] program!!! One of them is a Shim!!
:open_mouth:

akaday:
COME ON MOD’s, are you really gonna let this stobart thred carry on, …

Hi akaday,

Yes it should continue to run, but whyever not please?

akaday:
we thought you were letting it carry on for a short time as a joke!!!

I’m not sure where you got that idea from.

akaday:
Thought this was a drivers forum■■?

From the Forum Index page:

TRANSPORT PHOTO FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)

The place for all you anoraks and lorryspotters to post up your favourite truck-related piccies…and comment on other peoples!

That’s exactly what’s been going on in the topic you’ve mentioned.
Apart from me having to remove an auto censor dodge from your post, I’ve not noticed breaches of forum rules in that topic, so what’s the problem please?

akaday:
we have seen what crettin’s these people are on the trucks and [zb] program!!! One of them is a Shim!!
:open_mouth:

Whilst that might be a fair comment, how does a TV programme relate to the question you’ve asked about Mods letting the topic continue to run in the Photo Forum please?

:bulb: If you don’t like a particular topic, you don’t have to read it.

As i’m sure you can see i put that all with a bit of tongue in cheekness about it, but it is true the stobart spotters are a strange breed.

As you you will see from some of my other posts you will see i have a massive dislike for stobarts as in the early days he helped put so many small firms and one man bands out of business with his major undercutting of rates, therefor i don’t agree with such companies being worships by aload of nut jobs who 90% of no nothing about the transport industry.

So are we saying that i cannot have my own views here and can sound them out here, after all is this not an OPEN forum??

akaday:
As i’m sure you can see i put that all with a bit of tongue in cheekness about it, but it is true the stobart spotters are a strange breed.

Hi akaday,

I couldn’t see any tongue in cheekness.

akaday:
As you you will see from some of my other posts you will see i have a massive dislike for stobarts as in the early days he helped put so many small firms and one man bands out of business with his major undercutting of rates, therefor i don’t agree with such companies being worships by aload of nut jobs who 90% of no nothing about the transport industry.

That’s a perfectly valid opinion, but others may disagree.

akaday:
So are we saying that i cannot have my own views here and can sound them out here, after all is this not an OPEN forum??

The first sentence of your post was a feedback-type question aimed at Mods and your post contributed nothing to the topic, so I moved it to where Mods and Admins are far more likely to see it and comment if they wish.

Maybe I’m missing something here, but can you point to where anybody suggested that you can’t have your own views? :confused:

Yes, it’s an open forum and anybody can have their say, which is a thing that it seems you’d deny to the Stobby spotters.

If you don’t like the Stobby spotters’ pics/posts, then please accept that nobody is forcing you to see/read them.

:bulb: Free speech (within forum rules) for all ■■

So is this “Dragged to the side and made an example of Akaday page” now a page to rip the living ■■■■ (■■■) out of stobart spotters or did i read wrong in the other post?

If so let the comments flow :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: