Prepare for take off

One helluva…

Bump now on the M25 anti-clockwise at J20 innit.

Yes. No matter how many times I go over it, I can’t help but to mutter 'kin 'ell as I take off, as I’m sure everybody else does.

Wonder if it’s similar to the one northbound M1 just before Tibshelf services (J28 / 29). Go under the bridge there and it feels like you’re dropping into a massive pothole, although there isn’t one there. Almost like they realised the bridge was too low so they dropped the road a few inches when building it. Won’t affect the Irish lads as they are never in lane 1.

trevHCS:
Wonder if it’s similar to the one northbound M1 just before Tibshelf services (J28 / 29). Go under the bridge there and it feels like you’re dropping into a massive pothole, although there isn’t one there. Almost like they realised the bridge was too low so they dropped the road a few inches when building it. Won’t affect the Irish lads as they are never in lane 1.

That one is terrible, I know it well. But I still think the launch pad over the last expansion joint on the M1 southbound at Tinsley takes some beating :open_mouth: .

I went back…

Through my dashcam. It’s actually a ramp that’s bolted to the bridge section. Lord only knows what they’re doing there.

Spose it’ll have to be dug up and done properly sooner or later.

Bit like the big hole that’s started to reappear near toddington services south bound… :confused:

There used to be one spot near jnct 30 M25 anti clockwise that if you hit with a full load on would knock the truck out of gear and hurt your thumbs on the wheel

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:
There used to be one spot near jnct 30 M25 anti clockwise that if you hit with a full load on would knock the truck out of gear and hurt your thumbs on the wheel

The left tunnel with a double decker?

No DAF rigid curtain .
Certainly wakes you up early in the morning , hurts your back if you catch it wrong.
Do double decks fit through the left tunnel?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

grumpyken52:
No DAF rigid curtain .
Certainly wakes you up early in the morning , hurts your back if you catch it wrong.
Do double decks fit through the left tunnel?

No, that was the joke.