The future.... road side speed van

Are these the new road side private cameras I’ve heard of.

Look sly to me…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the sort of sly jobsworths that drive around industrial estates to catch you parking up.

Privatising speed cameras. What could possibly go wrong? :unamused:

One of the local councils use one. The headline says it all.

expressandstar.com/news/201 … ve-months/

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

“The camera that is fitted to the vehicle cost around £35,000 and the equipment to operate it around £6,000. Annual maintenance of the camera and equipment is around £4,000.”

Wouldn’t mind seeing the breakdown of that budget. :unamused:

El Deano:

Love the way these ■■■■■ always try and put a positive spin on the use of cameras to mask the TRUE agenda of them.
Then you get some gullible types who believe any ■■■■ thing they are told who just accept it, not only that but go on to repeat all the official bullcrap fed to them, and this is what they rely on so that people readily accept them until they become the norm…mission accomplished. :sunglasses:
In this case…‘‘Used near schools to protect our kids’’ or closer to home in our case…
‘‘They are there to protect the driver’’
See what I mean. :bulb:

robroy:

El Deano:

Love the way these [zb] always try and put a positive spin on the use of cameras to mask the TRUE agenda of them.
Then you get some gullible types who believe any [zb] thing they are told who just accept it, not only that but go on to repeat all the official bullcrap fed to them, and this is what they rely on so that people readily accept them until they become the norm…mission accomplished. :sunglasses:
In this case…‘‘Used near schools to protect our kids’’ or closer to home in our case…

Indeed, sleepwalking into oblivion and it is oblivion, as those who believed in it for the greater good, will soon realise that being shafted for all their worldly worth was not worth it…I know the social engineering carried out by the academics is a fine science, but there has to be a point in time very soon, where the worm turns, never underestimate a worm…

att:

robroy:

El Deano:

Love the way these [zb] always try and put a positive spin on the use of cameras to mask the TRUE agenda of them.
Then you get some gullible types who believe any [zb] thing they are told who just accept it, not only that but go on to repeat all the official bullcrap fed to them, and this is what they rely on so that people readily accept them until they become the norm…mission accomplished. :sunglasses:

Indeed, sleepwalking into oblivion and it is oblivion, as those who believed in it for the greater good, will soon realise that being shafted for all their worldly worth was not worth it…I know the social engineering carried out by the academics is a fine science, but there has to be a point in time very soon, where the worm turns, never underestimate a worm…

It’s taking a long time mate, that’s all I can say.
Nobody seems to have any fight in them anymore, they just roll over, bend over …or both, whenever any liberty or injustice is forced upon them.
Not sure what can be done against the subject of the thread, I was referring more to the example where cameras are used against us under a false agenda. (which they are despite what they would like us ALL to believe)

robroy:

att:

robroy:

El Deano:

Indeed, sleepwalking into oblivion and it is oblivion, as those who believed in it for the greater good, will soon realise that being shafted for all their worldly worth was not worth it…I know the social engineering carried out by the academics is a fine science, but there has to be a point in time very soon, where the worm turns, never underestimate a worm

It’s taking a long time mate, that’s all I can
Nobody seems to have any fight in them anymore, they just roll over, bend over …or both,

The word is quite clear on the back of the van. ENFORCEMENT

Back on the plantations, they used to carry whips and ride horses.
Now they drive around in fleet vans outfitted with military grade electronic surveillance

I thought hmg, had banned councils from using mobile camera vans to enforce parking regulations.

Yet there was 100.000 people protesting about a final say on brexit…who has their priorities mixed up…ha ha

robroy:

att:

robroy:

El Deano:

It’s taking a long time mate, that’s all I can say.
Nobody seems to have any fight in them anymore, they just roll over, bend over …or both, whenever any liberty or injustice is forced upon them.
Not sure what can be done against the subject of the thread, I was referring more to the example where cameras are used against us under a false agenda. (which they are despite what they would like us ALL to believe)

I brought up the cameras at Newbridge on talk 107 many years ago. The cameras are in the wrong place for safety plus at 2am, why is it unsafe to travel at 70mph through there?
Always consider who the source is and what their motive (or agenda) is before believing a word of it. Critical thinking is the most valuable skill that I took from college last year lol

robroy:

IF YOU’VE DONE NOTHING WRONG YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR. :unamused:

often wondered if when passing a camera van i lobbed a half brick thru the hatch whatd be the consequences? or fired an airgun pellet remake of the bullitt car chase , would i /could i ever be accurate

. i do know theres nowhere near as many of the sneaky joes van than there was 5yrs back

No wonder there are so many uninsured or untaxed cars now. Not much chance of a pull from a real cop and if your car’s not on the database you’re safe.
Just swap a number in the plate, job done.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:
No wonder there are so many uninsured or untaxed cars now. Not much chance of a pull from a real cop and if your car’s not on the database you’re safe.

ANPR mounted in a (admittedly rare) patrol car shows the number belongs to a moped and you’re in a car?
Or worse still you clone a number of a vehicle belonging to a serial parking offender?
[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Munchkin:

ANPR mounted in a (admittedly rare) patrol car shows the number belongs to a moped and you’re in a car?
Or worse still you clone a number of a vehicle belonging to a serial parking offender?
[emoji3]

I saw the police pull someone on one of their tv shows for having no tax. It turned out that the driver had cloned a number plate but it flagged up on ANPR because the cloned car wasn’t taxed either lol

scanny77:

Franglais:

Munchkin:

[emoji3]

I saw the police pull someone on one of their tv shows for having no tax. It turned out that the driver had cloned a number plate but it flagged up on ANPR because the cloned car wasn’t taxed either lol

As Colonel Kilgore never said:
“I love the smell of irony in the morning. . . Smells like, justice.”