The future.... road side speed van

robroy:

att:

robroy:

El Deano:
One of the local councils use one. The headline says it all.

expressandstar.com/news/201 … ve-months/

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Love the way these [zb] always try and put a positive spin on the use of cameras to mask the TRUE agenda of them.
Then you get some gullible types who believe any [zb] thing they are told who just accept it, not only that but go on to repeat all the official bullcrap fed to them, and this is what they rely on so that people readily accept them until they become the norm…mission accomplished. :sunglasses:
In this case…‘‘Used near schools to protect our kids’’ or closer to home in our case…
‘‘They are there to protect the driver’’
See what I mean. :bulb:

Indeed, sleepwalking into oblivion and it is oblivion, as those who believed in it for the greater good, will soon realise that being shafted for all their worldly worth was not worth it…I know the social engineering carried out by the academics is a fine science, but there has to be a point in time very soon, where the worm turns, never underestimate a worm

It’s taking a long time mate, that’s all I can
Nobody seems to have any fight in them anymore, they just roll over, bend over …or both,

The word is quite clear on the back of the van. ENFORCEMENT

Back on the plantations, they used to carry whips and ride horses.
Now they drive around in fleet vans outfitted with military grade electronic surveillance