Expectations

jakethesnake:
Excuse me, I am a new member although have been viewing now and again for a while. Some seem to be a bit funny with new members from what I can see maybe for good reason I don’t know but from what I have seen any new members seem to be treated as if they are making stuff up.(some regulars guilty as well I am sure)
Also got to say it is not just new members that have spelling mistakes etc. snowman. :smiley:

PS quite surprised new members want to join with some of the childishness that goes on here. We are talking old and new both guilty.

Theres a difference between new members and new members who have obviously been on before under different names and posting purposefully provocative posts and threads (And I dont mean “thought provoking points that create heated debates” either because they aren’t.)

Jamesduff:
Now i can understand that because you are probably earning a pitenc

Jamesduff:
Yeh like i would do that it would only make you feel worse

You dont think these two comments make it clear what his intention was right from the start?
There are plenty of new members who get treated fairly without accusations but its plainly obvious the ones who aren’t genuine. Theres a reason they get called out. Its because older/veteran members can spot them a mile off.

PS, I didnt say it was the spelling mistakes made them trolls, I said it was the same spelling mistakes and grammar errors that made it obvious they were the same person. If you’re going to use stuff to make a point, make sure its valid

It always amuses me though when we get a troll infestation that, as soon as old members start calling them out, a load of new members jump to their defence.