Licence renewal

nightline:

robroy:

peirre:
Since blood pressure was discussed here several weeks ago, surely you must’ve had enough time to get help and sort it.

I’ve already said I was stupid enough to let my expiry slip my mind, it just kind of came up on me a bit too soon :smiley:…got it in my head it was in June for some reason :unamused: (and not getting my reminder didn’t help)…but yeh since January I have been getting a bit more excercise, and trying to watch what I eat a bit more, so after my last reading, and if what Harry and others say is right, I should be ok …despite me being quote; too long in the tooth’’ and my ‘White coat sindrem’ :laughing: :laughing:
(think he meant ‘syndrome’ btw, insults and pops work much better if you spell them right :unamused: :smiley: )

This licence thing must be really getting to you picking up spelling mistakes and imaginary insults me thinks that’s a bit below you
The real person always shows there true colours when under pressure

Yeh I must admit the insults were well below your usual efforts nightline mate, as for it ''getting to me?..Just for you (and for anybody who is actually mildly interested)…
I managed to get booked in today after getting back, for a medical at a random local medical centre for the med test, (after my own local GP could not do it until 30 March which was no bloody use at all.)

As a bonus this guy only charged me 55 notes where my own Doc was going to be 100, AND I was graded as a physical Adonis :sunglasses: …ok that’s a lie, but I did manage to pass it ok. :smiley:

Blood pressure was fine after keeping off my usual 10 coffees (it might not have been fine if I’d accepted Maoster’s invitation for a skinful session last night ) :laughing:
So my licence application is done and dusted and in the post.

Tell you how cool I am… my medical was with Dr Dre, and I got a second opinion from Dr Feelgood. :sunglasses: :smiley:

Thanks to all on here who gave me the info and advice …from ‘Relieved Rob’. :smiley:
So here’s to me being a trucking God again for another few years. :sunglasses: :smiley: