Driving Licence Renewal Help

Hi Guys and Gals, need some help

I received my renewal forms and medical form from DVLA but inadvertantly filled out the D47P incorrectly and need another
All i did was fill out my passport number for ID but not needed
From what i can tell you cannot download this form online and i have checked and my local post office does not do these forms.
My medical is booked for the 6th May (a week away :open_mouth: )
I have until 24th May to renew.

Does anyone know a way i can get this form by next weekend so i can get them both filled out and posted the same day after my medical??

Can’t believe you can’t download it or get it from the post office :imp:

Go To: GOV.UK - Download and Order DVLA forms

Then to D1 & D Forms then click on D2/D4 pack, scroll down to continue & click
Follow the instructions.

You should get the forms in a couple of days

whisperingsmith:
Go To: GOV.UK - Download and Order DVLA forms

Then to D1 & D Forms then click on D2/D4 pack, scroll down to continue & click
Follow the instructions.

You should get the forms in a couple of days

Thankyou sir…says 5 to 7 days when i completed request but that’ll do

If you have not got PCV provisional then NOW is the time to get that for free if you want to :bulb:

ROG:
If you have not got PCV provisional then NOW is the time to get that for free if you want to :bulb:

Thanks ROG but i have no desire to subject myself to the vagaries of the general public idiots :smiley:

RIPPER:
All i did was fill out my passport number for ID but not needed
:

Can’t you just cross it out?

If you live near a bus depot. Just go in and ask for a form. They normally have them.

RIPPER:
my local post office does not do these forms.

My local post office didn’t do the license application form either, If you check the post office website it will tell which local post offices DO handle motoring & stock the forms.

postoffice.co.uk/branch-finder

I had my medical in January and sent the forms back to the DVLA using registered post and the DVLA responded within two weeks.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk