Cpc online registration question

I completed my first cpc training in October last year, passed it, got my cpc card etc. I’ve gone to register online to view the training but it just says there isn’t anything to show and doesn’t create an account for me. Should there be anything to show or will it only have information when I do more training?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valentine75:
I completed my first cpc training in October last year, passed it, got my cpc card etc. I’ve gone to register online to view the training but it just says there isn’t anything to show and doesn’t create an account for me. Should there be anything to show or will it only have information when I do more training?

When you have completed the first 7 hours of your next 35 hours. You will be able to log on and register.

No
As said you won’t show any training until you complete your first 7 hrs of your next CPC modules.

We had a guy on our course that had the same querie.

It should show the training you already did the last time and show in use. Did for me and now shows the training I have started for my new card for next year.

Dave000:
It should show the training you already did the last time and show in use. Did for me and now shows the training I have started for my new card for next year.

Did you do dcpc as in hours or CPC from being a newbie

Grandfather rights then had to do it four year ago and it showed

Dave000:
Grandfather rights then had to do it four year ago and it showed

The way the OP has posted having PASSED sounds like a new driver without GR
As such he has a card but won’t get online till he does his first 7 hours of 35