Viewing my CPC online help

Hi everyone,
I’ve completed and passed my online theory test, hazard perception and case study test towards my CPC at present. I’m currently working on my module 4.

I was just wondering if I should be able to view the ones I’ve completed (and passed) online at the moment? I tried to register here (dsa.dft.gov.uk/cpcode/flow/user?execution=e5s4) but after entering my details it tells me “DSA records show that you do not have any training recorded yet. Please try again later.”

Do I have to do anything to get my passes registered or should be done after passing automatically?
Many thanks,
Simon

As I can see, you do not have your card yet.
And you will see only periodic training towards 5 year expiry date.
I mean when you’ll get your DCPC card, there wont be anything
unless you will do periodic training.
Just like Bank Debit Card.
Mario :wink:

Thanks Mario - I don’t understand what you mean. Do you mean I will see my pass dates and modules when everything is complete and I have a tacho card?

So.
You are trying to see your DCPC training
from the your link:
Online Driver Certificate of Professional Competence training record
You do not have it yet. And when you will, there will be empty boxes.
Then you do periodic DCPC training during 5 year period and that’s
the one who appears in the empty boxes.
E.G
You got your bank debit card. There’s nothing to see unless you put some money on it.

That’s how it looks:
Driver CPC qualification status
Category Current qualification expires on
Bus 10/10/2016

Training record
Training provider Training provider code Course name Course code Date completed Credit hours ? Status ?
FIRST GROUP PLC UK BUS DIVISION HO AC00010 MANAGING CUSTOMERS, YOURSELF AND THE VEHICLE SAFELY CRS0218/10 17/10/2011 7 Valid
FIRST GROUP PLC UK BUS DIVISION HO AC00010 PERSONAL SAFETY AND PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT CRS0851/10 18/10/2011 7 Valid
FIRST GROUP PLC UK BUS DIVISION HO AC00010 SMITH SYSTEM 5 KEYS CRS0018/10 19/10/2011 7 Valid

Sime83:
Thanks Mario - I don’t understand what you mean. Do you mean I will see my pass dates and modules when everything is complete and I have a tacho card?

That link is to see how many of the 35 periodic dcpc hours you have

You are doing initial modules not periodic hours

Once you have passed mod 4 you will then be in the periodic system but not before

Passing initial mod 4 gets you a DQC expiry dated 5 years from when you passed mod 4

To continue driving commercially after your DQC expiry date you will need to complete 35 hours of periodic dcpc

Once you have passed initial dcpc mod 4, got DQC and then completed 35 hours pf dcpc periodic you will get a new DQC expiry dated 5 years from the original expiry date of the first DQC

Only dcpc periodic hours within 5 years of a current DQC expiry date will count and go onto that link

Hi Simon

If you really want to see the exams that you have passed click on the link

https://wsr.theorytest.direct.gov.uk/testtaker/signin/SignInPage/DSA?locale=en_GB

then enter the required personal details (enter all first names as shown on licence) and 2 new links called Check Pass Certificate & Test History will appear. These will show your theory and Mod 2 passes. After MOD 4 passed follow ROG’s advice.

Thanks everyone - very helpful :smiley: