Initial cpc done and 35 hours

Hi all just a quick one.
I done my initial cpc due to being a new driver 2010 and have now just done my last 7 hours of cpc yesterday. (Company paid :laughing: ) I already have a cpc card from the initial one. Now I said to our driver trainer that it qualifies me up to 2020 now, but he says no it qualifies you up to 2015 :question: I think I’m right just wanted confirmation.

mknutjob:
Hi all just a quick one.
I done my initial cpc due to being a new driver 2010 and have now just done my last 7 hours of cpc yesterday. (Company paid :laughing: ) I already have a cpc card from the initial one. Now I said to our driver trainer that it qualifies me up to 2020 now, but he says no it qualifies you up to 2015 :question: I think I’m right just wanted confirmation.

If you already had DQC from being a new driver 2009 - 2014, you should have said card in your possession! If you’ve just completed another 7 hrs, I’d say 2019! :grimacing:

Yh got card expires July 2015 so I’m covered till July 2020 bloody driver trainers lol

mknutjob:
Yh got card expires July 2015 so I’m covered till July 2020 bloody driver trainers lol

nice one pal! :grimacing: :grimacing: stand easy till 2020 :sunglasses:

mknutjob:
Hi all just a quick one.

Driver trainer needs to call the DSA DCPC hotline on 0191 201 8112 to get the right info

Periodic dcpc training will only count if within 5 years of the current (or ghost for those with aquired rights) DQC expiry date
There is a one-off exception for those with both PCV & LGV aquired rights where dcpc hours will count for 6 years from 2013 to 2019

On completion of those 35 hours a new 5 year expiry date gets added to the current DQC expiry date