You can’t have a job ‘you’re British’

Driver turned down for UK job ‘because he is British’…
dailymail.co.uk/news/article … itish.html

■■■■… you beat me to it!

metro.co.uk/2018/02/15/lorry-dri … h-7315401/

They obviously know they can pay £7.50 to EE.

This sort of thing has been going on for a long time. She was just stupid enough to put it in writing.

What kind of story do you expect in the Mail?

Typical right wing bluster.

The real story is Blu Global only want EU nationals because they’ll work for the minimum amount required by law. Allowing them to make more profit. That woman is just the scapegoat.

harrawaffa:
The real story is Blu Global only want EU nationals because they’ll work for the minimum amount required by law. Allowing them to make more profit. That woman is just the scapegoat.

Spot on.

just another example of white genocide at its best.
if your interviewer if a flipflop,then the job is going to a ee.if their taliban,its going to a muslim…same for housing,hospitals,medical treatment,and housing.if your pink,your put back to the bottom of the queue.
no doubt theres exceptions to the rule,but thats the way it is in the uk today for most.
emigrate,and leave them to it.
the woman stupid enough to put the real reason in writing is just a convenient neck to be placed on the chopping block.

Adonis.:

Darkside:

So you’re saying it’s all made up then?

Doesn’t fit in with your views so just screech racist, ■■■■, right wing at everything, .

A.

+1. If you like making stuff up, become a clairvoyant.

eagerbeaver:

Adonis.:

Darkside:

Doesn’t fit in with your views so just screech racist, ■■■■, right wing at everything, .

A.

+1. If you like making stuff up, become a clairvoyant.

Or Uktramp etc etc :laughing:

Adonis.:

Darkside:

A.

Adonis you need to slap yourself up the head mate and give yourself a personality check, I don’t think I ever see a post from you these days that doesn’t include a personal attack or an insult.

Sort yourself out eh?

Here in Calgary, the adverts for drivers are not so blatantly racist as that email but some particular companies advertise for “must speak Punjabi” drivers, knowing there is zero chance of anyone but an Indian/Pakistani applying.
They know the Turbanators will work for a lot less money and do what they’re told, without complaints.

neilg14:
Here in Calgary, the adverts for drivers are not so blatantly racist as that email but some particular companies advertise for “must speak Punjabi” drivers, knowing there is zero chance of anyone but an Indian/Pakistani applying.
They know the Turbanators will work for a lot less money and do what they’re told, without complaints.

" Turbanators "

PMSL.jpg

Pity the fella wasn’t black, because he would have had a queue of human rights lawyers outside his house wishing to take his case on but as he is white working class he’ll be lucky to get much more than an apology :angry:

neilg14:

The irony in this post is unbelievable, well done :unamused:

maga:

neilg14:

The irony in this post is unbelievable, well done :unamused:

You have just told how it is is certain jobs in the uk and spreading
It’s not about integration or been a citizen it’s about getting people to work and it’s always been like that
Bus them in fly them in pay them to come in
It’s a fact of life when you can’t fill it you source it from wherever you can
It’s gone beound of the saying spot the English man

Reef:

Adonis.:

Darkside:

Doesn’t fit in with your views so just screech racist, ■■■■, right wing at everything, good call you mincer.

A.

Adonis you need to slap yourself up the head mate and give yourself a personality check, I don’t think I ever see a post from you these days that doesn’t include a personal attack or an insult.

Sort yourself out eh?

+1

I know of murky goings on in an agency where a Polish girl is giving all the best shifts/runs to EE blokes and the Brits get squat.

My mates bro got the margin treatment and he’s been on there for years. :cry:

================ MOD Note ====================

I can’t be bothered editing them so any further abusive posts from you will simply be deleted.

============================================

Agency working practises consultation open now until may here Agency working practises - Taylor Review - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

Get involved