You can’t have a job ‘you’re British’

Adonis.:
================ MOD Note ====================

I can’t be bothered editing them so any further abusive posts from you will simply be deleted.

============================================

But not the abuse directed at me?

================ MOD Note ====================
The reason people are sometimes abusive to you is because
you generally start it.

neilg14:
Here in Calgary, the adverts for drivers are not so blatantly racist as that email but some particular companies advertise for “must speak Punjabi” drivers, knowing there is zero chance of anyone but an Indian/Pakistani applying.
They know the Turbanators will work for a lot less money and do what they’re told, without complaints.

Why advertise for just “Punjabi” speaking drivers? Last time I checked Canada spoke English or French.

Radar19:

neilg14:
Here in Calgary, the adverts for drivers are not so blatantly racist as that email but some particular companies advertise for “must speak Punjabi” drivers, knowing there is zero chance of anyone but an Indian/Pakistani applying.
They know the Turbanators will work for a lot less money and do what they’re told, without complaints.

Why advertise for just “Punjabi” speaking drivers? Last time I checked Canada spoke English or French.

He literally just explained why.

A.

Radar19:

neilg14:

So that the only applicants for the job are from their own race.
You complain about the EE’s over there, they’ve got nothing on the shower of ■■■■ driving over here.

If anyone abuses an abuser, then is that abuse too, or is it abuse to even think of abusing an abuser? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Winseer:
If anyone abuses an abuser, then is that abuse too, or is it abuse to even think of abusing an abuser? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I find this post offensive.

neilg14:

Radar19:

neilg14:

So that the only applicants for the job are from their own race.
You complain about the EE’s over there, they’ve got nothing on the shower of [zb] driving over here.

Just like "d## and R### transport adverts ,and the “drivers” being roadtested at a certain winnipeg company TX ,they fail the roadtest and their :cousin: tells them he will take his 10 lease trucks off the company if little achmed/mohhamed doesnt pass the roadtest. happened so often the driver assesor told them to stick it.

You mean Dazed and Lost Jimmy? They’re not the worst anymore, there’s some big firms out of Calgary that have popped up out of nowhere, not a white face in any of their trucks, same on the big job on the Regina bypass, all the tippers are run by the people exempt from wearing a hard hat, hundreds of them on that job. The Calgary/Edmonton - Vancouver run is now their domain, as well as the gravel job in AB and BC and the city P&D and container work in every big city. Their service is not very good, but they’re cheap, no way to compete against them, if they move into your market, your days are numbered, that’s how transport works the world, it’s a race to the bottom.

Sent from my SM-T805W using Tapatalk

yup heard all about the regina job ,one flat /blown tyre and the weeks profits gone. absolutely crazy ,was told some o the tender prices were unbelievable ,one I was told was below what everyone else had factored just for fuel not including wages. A lot off people sitting back waiting for the complaints from the wraparound bunch that they bided to low and need more money or they will pull out :laughing: :laughing: you couldn’t make it up!!

The standard of some of these drivers running the no 1 over to Vancouver is worse than a joke with these big firms now. Never had an accident in 24yrs to speak off then just a few weeks ago running in convoy in a blizzard on hwy1 got a wrapround Stetson in superb run full chat into back of my 10wide Landoll trl,caused a fifteen vehicle pileup ffs.140k trl trashed knocked the front axle right off his kw.i spoke to him and don’t think he could even speak English and when the cops arrived he was nowhere to be seen just disappeared into the fields lol. This was a big calgary outfit he was on for.

The BBC exclude WHITE people,(what happened to racial equality) And NO this isn’t ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE RIGHT WING or Waycist or any-a-phobic PC claptrap, that the Lefty PRO EU snowflakes will use to silence the patriotic concerned decent people but FACT, Just as Telford grooming gangs are not ASIAN but Pakistani Muslim, like the majority are in many other towns and cities all across the uk , we know that the far left don’t like the facts and truth

MVIMG_20180402_094050.jpg

Sort of cotextualises the recent joke of Canadian dickwad president Trudeaus recent recruitment drive across India in all the papers not too long ago.
The fine nation of Canada must be truly mortified at this cretins antics.

biggriffin:

How does that say you can’t have the job if you are British, first line of the ad is in english. :unamused:

Back in 2006 I phoned a company and was told “We prefer not to employ English people” and this was an English company.

manalishi:
Sort of cotextualises the recent joke of Canadian dickwad president Trudeaus recent recruitment drive across India in all the papers not too long ago.
The fine nation of Canada must be truly mortified at this cretins antics.

The idea of the selectively applied effectively free movement of cheap Asian labour,together with hoops and obstacles applied to Brits,throughout the ‘Commonwealth’ is nothing new.To the point where UK/Australian/NZ/Canadian immigration policy has long been a thinly veiled reverse racist sham.

del trotter:

biggriffin:

How does that say you can’t have the job if you are British, first line of the ad is in english. :unamused:

It’s obvious that the issue is the question of what happens at the selection for interview and or job stage,not the advert. :unamused:

While let me guess German and Scandinavian employers all have job adverts in English effectively saying Brit English speaking only applicants welcome.