Celtic Speed

GOG47:

Big Truck:

dieseldog999:
boat speed always has many options depending on the impending scenario.

1 will i make it if i can just get past this herbert fleet spec plobber flat lit at 56?
2 ive still 250 miles to drive and roughly 3 mins leeway before the ramp goes up all going well.
3 does missing it mean il be up all night ?
4 am i running with any other hooligans to be shaking the bushes for me ?
5 ive plenty of time to be making it,but i cant be assed tryng to sit at 50 on the 75 as it leads to boredom distraction and carnage.
6 were all sitting above 60 anyway,but a push on would give me time to relax closter to the port.
7 we just got told both the big cars are accounted for elsewhere on the 75 so its take no prisoners time now just for the sake of the craic. :slight_smile:

The 30+ artics bombing down the 75 off the 2330/2400 boats (nose to tail) must scare the complete DUNG outta the unwary though!!![emoji3][emoji16][emoji2][emoji41][emoji847]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Best be careful for the next few weeks. Local paper has had a couple of front page headlines with car drivers alleging they “missed death by inches” because of boat traffic convoys carrying out “suicidal” overtaking ( oh the drama, we don’t have a lot of news round here hence the headline lol) so obviously the 5-0 will need to be seen doing something

Came off 0400P&O this morn and down 75@ 6am steady rate of knots,
Very quiet had road to myself!!![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk