Oh no.... Stobart goes stealth

And a left ■■■■■■ to boot…

Pirelli F1 ■■■■■■■■ out of Hawley’s Lane :unamused: Drivers peel spuds and do all sorts of menial dog crap work on that F1 gig.

Stelthbart ? :grimacing:

But I bet the drivers think they are the dogs testicles!

Yeah seen loads of them at the F1 in their normal setting.

Doesn’t seem great though as the full time ES people were on really poor pay (A couple of them were asking about jobs at my company) so they must be more interested then kudos then kerching.

Still got the three ‘scab lights’ though.

eagerbeaver:
Pirelli F1 ■■■■■■■■ out of Hawley’s Lane :unamused: Drivers peel spuds and do all sorts of menial dog crap work on that F1 gig.

As said, pirelli units for f1. Drivers, drive the trucks to the races then normally spend the rest of the time, getting ■■■■■■■ vandalising everything in sight, ordering hookers, getting banned from most venues and basically giving all british truckies a bad name. Then they drive home and go back on general haulage.

All for the same ■■■■ pay theyd normally get in the uk.

They lost the williams gig at the end of 2016. Then magicly got it back. Wonder how much money there paying to do that.

As long as the trailers wedged against the rear of the cab, thats pretty much perfect aerodynamics there… :grimacing:

Concretejim:
All for the same [zb] pay theyd normally get in the uk.

I spoke to one of them at Monza who was on agency and he said the full time drivers were on £80 day rate, im guessing that was topped up with the usual meal allowance, fuel bonus, night out etc.

Concretejim:
…getting ■■■■■■■ vandalising everything in sight, ordering hookers, getting banned from most venues…

Concretejim:
All for the same [zb] pay they’d normally get in the uk.

No different to a 1980’s/90’s BAOR Cold War warrior then?! :grimacing: :laughing:

nickb67:

Concretejim:
…getting ■■■■■■■ vandalising everything in sight, ordering hookers, getting banned from most venues…

Concretejim:
All for the same [zb] pay they’d normally get in the uk.

No different to a 1980’s/90’s BAOR Cold War warrior then?! :grimacing: :laughing:

:grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
And a left ■■■■■■ to boot…

ES short trailer pulled by a Merc can`t see what the issue is