Ive got to start this one off,,,stobart to launch

a sunday paper, how about sunday stobart, with page 3 a picture off their driver of the week, titled ■■■ off the week

As much as anyone else, I would like to make my comments . B U T , perhaps the opening views of the thread should be kept free until The Master Of Ceremonies , BEWICK , has opened the debate !
Come on Dennis , everyone is waiting for you !!!
Cheers, cattle wagon man.

Wow, did you think of that all by yourself little guy or did jimmy Carr help you…you too much!

darren23:
a sunday paper, how about sunday stobart, with page 3 a picture off their driver of the week, titled ■■■ off the week

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: In the words of Delboy to his brother Rodney! “What a Wally”

AsphaltAnimal:
Wow, did you think of that all by yourself little guy or did jimmy Carr help you…you too much!

need i say more… a stobart driver

darren23:

So you’re featured in the paper this week for starting this thread then? If people worked as much as they slagged stobarts off a lot more would get done. It’s getting a bit old and really boring. Don’t people have better things to do with their time off than ■■■■ and moan about stobarts?

And before you start. I’m not a stobart driver or a spotter. Infact I’m not the biggest fan of them, but it’s just getting boring.

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

jonnytruckfest:

darren23:
Don’t people have better things to do with their time off than ■■■■ and moan about stobarts?

And before you start. I’m not a stobart driver or a spotter. Infact I’m not the biggest fan of them, but it’s just getting boring.

Cheers

Well said young man…

jonnytruckfest:

darren23:

So you’re featured in the paper this week for starting this thread then? If people worked as much as they slagged stobarts off a lot more would get done. It’s getting a bit old and really boring. Don’t people have better things to do with their time off than ■■■■ and moan about stobarts?

Cheers

me too.

Excellent post that Jonny. You are getting more erudite- ( will that get past the word censor ?)- every day.