CPC Trainer

Hi,

I am thinking of working as a CPC trainer but don’t know what the daily rate is.
I am a one-man band limited company.
Can anyone tell me what I can charge for my services?

I am working five days a week C&E through agencies but don’t want to be out of pocket if I do training work.

Thanks.

aposhark:
Hi,

I am thinking of working as a CPC trainer but don’t know what the daily rate is.
I am a one-man band limited company.
Can anyone tell me what I can charge for my services?

I am working five days a week C&E through agencies but don’t want to be out of pocket if I do training work.

Thanks.

If you get approved by JAUPT as a Driver CPC trainer (assume you do not mean operator CPC trainer) then you negotiate your rate with any approved DCPC training school that you work for for each session done

You might be better off by going to an approved DCPC provider and then working direct for them on negotiated days when you are not driving

EU weekly rests will still apply if you are both driving and doing CPC training because the DCPC hours will count as other work

How do you get approved by JAUPT?

I have an A1 assessor’s qualification and have good experience of delivering periodic training in another industry…always been curious about whether to look at a CPC trainer role…?

DonutUK:
How do you get approved by JAUPT?

I have an A1 assessor’s qualification and have good experience of delivering periodic training in another industry…always been curious about whether to look at a CPC trainer role…?

From what I gather if you already have certain accredited skills then it is a formality for an approved jaupt training school to get you listed as an approved dcpc trainer

I bet member Peter Smythe the sponsor of the newbies forum knows much more about this than I do :bulb: