Cpc examiners justify your fees

the most expensive periodic cpc youve been quoted, its just the out of interest, as the one that i have been done haave been lacking people/students and the biggest class i was in contained 3 people and the smallest contained 2 people

105pounds at a college
85 pounds quoted at a lgv training centre and when i informed them that the going rate is between 40-60 i said its a bit steep he informed me that there is nothing he could do about it, i only hope that his classroom are never filled.

if there are any cpc examiners whom can justify their costs after
upload fee 8.75
a hall rental free to 40 pounds
muliply the amunt of students
and a percentage for paying back the train the trainer cpc course please let me know or to put it into facts and figures over five days monday to friday
incoming money
4 students @ £60 =£240 per day
deductions
upload fee X4 @ £8.75 =£35.00
contibution to hall £40.00
vat £32.00

gives the trainer a profit of 130 pounds for 7 hours per day 650 per week based on only 4 students whom have paid the vat and the course will probably be vat registered so his earnings will be exceedingly more and should he have more students the price he makes he will only gice a miniscule discount…

heating
lighting
JAUPT centre fee
JAUPT course fee

any other overheads anyone?

Over 5 days!!

I think you will find that most trainers doing dcpc courses do between 2 to 8 days a month probably with most doing on average 1 day a week

unfortunatley courses that i have done have been done in various location from a back office to a small room off a corridoor and in an upstairs pub so the cost is either built in or as i said a cost of hire fee for the premises to include heat light water.

the jauput fee is the fee that the trainer trained for at 1300 done by the RHA that is payed cack at minimal cost as im sure a good trainer will get 600 plus pupils through his door so to add £1.00 or 2 is negligable

i did deduct the japut upload fee so i think that any exscuse from the point of view is still extorniate

as for insurance costs they to are already built in as the premises will already have insurance for the buisness that they are using be it lgv training centre,pub or driving agency

hgv1:
the jauput fee is the fee that the trainer trained for at 1300 done by the RHA

That is not the JAUPT fee or fees

That is a cost which someone can incur if they wish to but is not a requirement

A dcpc trainer can be approved simply by their current or ex employers giving them a reference that says they are competent to teach a subject

I suggest you do some more research on the JAUPT site in regards to the dcpc training centre and course fees

And in case you are wondering … I am not a dcpc trainer and I think the whole thing is a waste of time and should be scrapped

If the EU want to make a difference in the ongoing training of truckers then they should make rules for the employers so that any training, IF NECESSARY, is tailored to that for which the driver is employed to do

ROG:
And in case you are wondering … I am not a dcpc trainer and I think the whole thing is a waste of time and should be scrapped

If the EU want to make a difference in the ongoing training of truckers then they should make rules for the employers so that any training, IF NECESSARY, is tailored to that for which the driver is employed to do

No,not at all
Just think on a Agency Driver who’s Monday off,Tuesday at tsco,wednesday on a Sugar tank,Thursday driving a Car transporter,Friday a Bread flower Bulk tang,and Saturday a Tipper with Hiab for a Construction Site
Tsco trailer is sealed,so he has no Access to the Load,to do changes if not right Loaded,at all.
well,…

Lovlyperson:
Just think on a Agency Driver who’s Monday off,Tuesday at tsco,wednesday on a Sugar tank,Thursday driving a Car transporter,Friday a Bread flower Bulk tang,and Saturday a Tipper with Hiab for a Construction Site
Tsco trailer is sealed,so he has no Access to the Load,to do changes if not right Loaded,at all.
well,…

In that case perhaps driver agencies should be made to provide some sort of training such as drivers hours which is relevent for all those jobs

Quoted £190 for 7 hours training in a hired Church hall, Bring your own Lunch, tea and squash provided.

How anyone can justify that, I have no idea.

Scarab:
Quoted £190 for 7 hours training in a hired Church hall,

Bell ringing dcpc course?

Lovlyperson:

ROG:

No,not at all
well,…

WTF are you on about? Why would you say that is not a good idea?

still no evidance to justify their fees…however if you do a google search for cpc £39 you will see a site whom is not a broker but an japut certified site offering cpc for £39.00

why because without getting into the argument about scrapping cpc as it is here to stay. an extension is all that can happen at most

but because as i posted insurance building and all other asociated cost are already built in to the buisness and 39.00 - the upload fee then adding on the amount of students should give this honest man a descent return and i applaud his genuine honesty in not ripping people off i hope he does well.
in my book a decent bloke

Well next saturday, my boss informed me today that ive got to sit the 2nd module for mine along with ten other of our drivers.
Its done in our building using our heating ,lighting etc and it costs our firm £125 per man,plus we’l be paid 7 hours time and a half and if its the same bloke we had for the 1st one it’l be to listen to all his exploits over the years and to learn sweet F.A.

even the forth emergency service charges less than that calebs

69+8.75 upload fee

not sure which is better value breaking down and having a truck come out and tow my car to a destination utilsing all the efforts of the recovery service or the cpc fee

ROG:

The moronic posts on Trucknet about the simplest of drivers hours regs proves your view wrong.

hgv1:
the most expensive periodic cpc youve been quoted, its just the out of interest, as the one that i have been done haave been lacking people/students and the biggest class i was in contained 3 people and the smallest contained 2 people

105 at a college
85 at a lgv training centre and when i informed them that the going rate is between 40-60 i said its a bit steep he informed me that there is nothing he could do about it, i only hope that his classroom are never filled.

if there are any cpc examiners whom can justify their costs after
upload fee 8.75
a hall rental free to 40 pounds
muliply the amunt of students
and a percentage for paying back the train the trainer cpc course please let me know or to put it into facts and figures over five days monday to friday
incoming money
4 students @ £60 =£240 per day
deductions
upload fee X4 @ £8.75 =£35.00
contibution to hall £40.00
vat £32.00

gives the trainer a profit of 130 pounds for 7 hours per day 650 per week based on only 4 students whom have paid the vat and the course will probably be vat registered so his earnings will be exceedingly more and should he have more students the price he makes he will only gice a miniscule discount…

This is a pretty dumb question to be honest. It appears you have no grasp of how VAT works for a start, and it also appears you have no idea how a business works. Just be thankful that business studies and maths are not a requirement of the DCPC otherwise you wouldn;t be getting your licence renewed !!! Luckily, they aint, and you will !!

well i have had three buisness over my 50 year life span and mathematics i agree is not my strong point, but a buisness plan is the same weather be your buying in ingredents to make bread or buying in tuition to start a course
cost of product versus profitability and in this case his product or investment for the examiner is to invest his cash buying the trainers cpc course and then selling the course to poor guys like agency like myself whom have had to be out of pocket.

Its an equation and a buisness that is not hard to work out, and as for vat well cash is king, and as you know vat is only payable when it is not being covered over by someones greed…

fortunatley im at the end of my cpc and i have not felt good shelling out 300 pounds for mine and loosing the amount of cash that i could have earned ,agency i am and thats another subject ,so i stand by my post of cost that are associated with cpc fees and again point to a cpc thats being done for 39 pounds.
high turnover yeilds bigger profits, as the class rooms are small like the ones that i have done i see the need to charge a lot as the tutor wants to get some money in his pocket,

but hey not when fees are 60 pound plus and some driver has to choose between his kids,running his car and being taken for a ride