bitter sweet bitter

stroudnewsandjournal.co.uk/n … ?ref=fbshr

Butcher’s Hill is so narrow.

At what point did he think he could do it?

surely !!! theres a warning sign ■■ anyone have any idea how far he travelled beyond the point of no return ? . as in could he not have spent 10 mins walking to check what was ahead ?

syramax:
surely !!! theres a warning sign ■■ anyone have any idea how far he travelled beyond the point of no return ? . as in could he not have spent 10 mins walking to check what was ahead ?

Maybe, but it is a tiny road you wouldn’t venture up with a lorry to be honest.

Darkside:

syramax:

Maybe, but it is a tiny road you wouldn’t venture up with a lorry to be honest.

Just looked on G maps and NFC would I even take a puddle jumper down there let alone a 18 or 26 tr

If you get it in then it will come out.

syramax:
surely !!! theres a warning sign ■■

There is a warning sign, but not for that road. However, this is the one from Streetview and it’s just about big enough for a single car. Sending a van down there would be insanity.

goo.gl/maps/aJcb96AUGzN2

Agency

Should have had an urban trailer with steering axles lol
Anyone with a set of eyeballs would know not to take a truck down that road .

I see two BEET boobies are in attendance :laughing:

syramax:

I wouldn’t have thought even a car sat nav would send you that way to the high street, the driver must be local :laughing: :laughing:

It wouldn’t have caused any delays in the area that the police are saying, Nailsworth is just slow all the time.

There are many clueless truck drivers around, but fortunately dem er rarer than good ones.

No?

Oh come on!
:smiley:

robroy:
There are many clueless truck drivers around, but fortunately dem er rarer than good ones.

No?

Oh come on!
:smiley:

Judging by some posts on here we’ve got more than our fair share of clueless ones [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Rigid driver :unamused:

eagerbeaver:

Yeh but he’s got a Class1,.and he’s only driving it because somebody’s off. :smiley:
That’s what they all tell me anyway, when I’ve talked to them in the past. :smiley:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

Yeh but he’s got a Class1,.and he’s only driving it because somebody’s off. :smiley:
That’s what they all tell me anyway, when I’ve talked to them in the past. :smiley:

I believe the most used quote Rob is " doing them a favour " :grimacing:

eagerbeaver:

robroy:

eagerbeaver:

I believe the most used quote Rob is " doing them a favour " :grimacing:

Yeh, that’s it. :smiley:

Driver got the cane for that.

He was delivering to Willy Wonkas sweet factory, he sounds like a fruit and nut.
Gene Will der it, and got it down there.
Bet a Double Decker wouldn’t fit .